YouTube Hell 2014 - the complete SGC2014 list?

Talk about SGC and the Iron Man of Gaming.
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:40 pm
EDIT: YouTube Hell 2014 Playlist has been assembled!!
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... ZtvInfJFJJ

Hello, since the "official thread" is closed, I might as well post what I want to post about the event here.

First off, I LOVED watching that panel. This was my first SGC (first gaming con, actually), and I was looking forward to watching YouTube Hell on Saturday night. It sucked that it interfered with the Team Fourstar 18+ panel, but we immediately went to YouTube Hell right afterward and laughed until our stomachs hurt. We sat near the back and despite my friend and I being too sober to indulge in the drunken craziness the rest of the crowd created, all the videos we saw were so damn funny! Thank you to the community members here for making that happen!!

My question though...would you guys be able to provide the "master list" of the entire compilation of videos that were displayed, whether that would be through a text list or actually putting the whole thing on YouTube? I would love to revisit some of these amazingly terrible videos to relive the memories, watch the videos I missed during the first half, and to share the great ones with my friends.

Apologies if that is something you guys just don't do.

Thank you!
Last edited by djbmetal1 on Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Do you love video games? What about heavy metal music? I have a fun blog that satisfies both cravings. Check it out:
Spoiler
Pokemon ORAS Secret Base!!
Spoiler
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:07 pm
Last year they ran into some legal issues with uploading the full thing on youtube, I believe they mentioned uploading it to vimeo or something.
twitter: @g1brent
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:04 pm
Now I kind of wish I saw the panel. It sounds interesting, but a lot of conflicts occurd Saturday night.
LET'S PICK ON THE NEW KID: SHAYMIN.
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:00 pm
smoke108 wrote:Last year they ran into some legal issues with uploading the full thing on youtube, I believe they mentioned uploading it to vimeo or something.

As long as they give credit, link to every video in the description and/or video, and even time-stamp when that video appears for viewing convenience, at least they will be okay...?

Worst case scenario if y'all are able to list the titles and/or URLs of each of these videos, I can do the strenuous work of clicking on them myself. :lol:
Do you love video games? What about heavy metal music? I have a fun blog that satisfies both cravings. Check it out:
Spoiler
Spoiler

Modtalica
Modtalica
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:29 pm
Glad you had fun! I know Cyrax is working on a solution to post it online, and there will be a YouTube playlist. I'm sure he'll post it here as soon as it's sorted.
PSN, Wii U, Steam and Twitter: christenm123
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:43 pm
Someone was nice enough to post this [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_CPZGx3ynI[/youtube]
twitter: @g1brent
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:06 pm
I'm glad you guys like that I recorded it! Sorry if I didn't get everything, next year I'll have the camera plugged in with a tripod.

In my opinion this is the best panel at SGC, and I want to do everything I can to keep it going.
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:51 pm
THANK YOU so much for recording this! I've found a few of these videos with some searching, but there's plenty of others I still can't find the YouTube titles - like the Duck Trailer and the "Mole Day" video.

I'll need to spend some time this week watching the first hour, as it seems that we walked in during the 2nd half of the show (the "This Land is Your Land" video I think was when we arrived.)

If one of you are able to make an "official list" of the video titles as part of YouTube Hell I would be grateful. For now I'll use ZubZero's recording.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:04 pm
I've also uploaded bits of the show if you don't want to watch the full 2 hours. Some of those do in fact include Mole Day 1998 and Bubberducky 2, as well as the sources in the description.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggni_xbQCSM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyYBSiyscTY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuj9zBUHpd4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs9FnDv6Slo[/youtube]

I've uploaded another 13 on the same channel if you want to watch them.

I don't know if I can make a full list for the whole show, but I'll see what I can do.
Mod You Always Bet On
Mod You Always Bet On
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:20 pm
Cyrax is planning to stream the whole thing within the next month, with a Youtube playlist to follow. Until then, thank you SO MUCH to Zub for filming what you could!
Next

Return to ScrewAttack Gaming Convention