Recently Purchased

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.
It's a Cat. I Think
It's a Cat. I Think
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:32 am
Stole a book. I couldn't' really afford it, hence the stealing when no one was looking from the office. Feel kinda bad.
You're so vain. You probably think this signature's about you.
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:03 pm
I just got Snake Pass and have been having fun with it. It was a success when I busted it out during a (nerdy) party!
It's a Cat. I Think
It's a Cat. I Think
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:38 am
ChasinTheTrane wrote:I just got Snake Pass and have been having fun with it. It was a success when I busted it out during a (nerdy) party!

What is this product?
You're so vain. You probably think this signature's about you.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:28 am
Fredo_Corleone wrote:
ChasinTheTrane wrote:I just got Snake Pass and have been having fun with it. It was a success when I busted it out during a (nerdy) party!

What is this product?

Cool game where you play as a snake with an OST composed by the legendary David Wise. It's on the Switch and I think a few other platforms.
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:00 pm
Iron Joe wrote:
Fredo_Corleone wrote:

What is this product?

Cool game where you play as a snake with an OST composed by the legendary David Wise. It's on the Switch and I think a few other platforms.

It looks a bit goofy and they are really selling "snake physics," which you'll understand the second you play. It's a basic puzzler -- I have it on PC!
Admin of Legend
Admin of Legend
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:36 pm
The Retron HD, and the damn thing is going back to where it came.

I got it in hopes that flatscreen lag for games like Punch-Out!! would be reduced, but it isn't. I'd even argue it's worse. Plus the color palettes are weird and the music is horrible at times.

Just save up and get a toploader if you're a serious collector.
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:58 pm
Ordered an 8 inch. Android 18 plush toy on Wal-Mart online 2 months ago (via the One-Vanilla card), for obvious reasons.

Also ordered a Disney Infinity power disc for my Mr. Incredible figure (Glory Days) on Amazon (using the same card), attempted to nab a Yoda figure (Light FX), but the order failed (likely a miscommunication on the seller's part).

Haven't bought anything yet since (till my local fair arrives in a week).
^^
This is how I feel when people make fetish fanart out of your favorite characters, especially ones that you have loved since their inception! (unless they have the looks to pull it off)
Previous

Return to Casual Talk