Official "I'm new" thread

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:27 am
Finn wrote:Hi, my name is Finn and I'm a twat.

ftfy
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:36 am
Tommahawk wrote:
Finn wrote:Hi, my name is Finn and I'm a twat.

ftfy

tru
"Anyone who abandons his reason and lives only by hatred IS a monster!" - Meta Knight
You'll be a Hero, in Time
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:40 pm
Um... hello? I'm not too sure how well I am going to be received here considering how abysmally I've acted in the past, and you would be correct for feeling that way. Yes, this is the real, bona-fide, genuine Queen Diclonius of such infamy here. First off, words cannot express the sheer regret and complete loathing I feel for how I acted until... well, a good way into 2016. I can't begin to excuse how I acted, and I won't offer any flimsy justifications. I was wrong. It's that simple. Perusing through the forums, I've found there were reasonable people here, and I maybe just wanted to join here to get a rational conversation going? Trust me when I tell you that I have seen the light, and I won't be acting like TeenGohanFighter 2.0 anymore. I don't know how long my stay on these forums will be considering how much of an enemy I've made of everyone here (which includes but is not limited to harassing Ben Singer online, something I'm deeply ashamed of), but I figured you guys should know that I am at least trying to do better, so that maybe hopefully there are no more hard feelings? I dunno. Rest assured that if I am allowed to stay, it will be nothing like it was from early 2015 to late 2016, trust me. If not, then... at least I made sure you guys know how badly I feel about the past. Just thought you should know.
Give my love to a shooting star, but she moves so fast, that I can't keep up, I'm chasing
I'm in love with a shooting star, but she moves so fast, when she falls then I'll be waiting
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:06 am
If you have learned from your past mistakes/discrepancies, then that is all anyone can ask for. Using the lessons learned in the past to improve yourself for the future is ideal. I'm all for giving second chances, especially when they are earned.

Regardless of past or recent drama, I welcome you to the forums!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:54 am
Well, thanks. Yeah, I've learned not to fly off the handle that way, and I'm doing way better than I used to. So thanks! :D
Give my love to a shooting star, but she moves so fast, that I can't keep up, I'm chasing
I'm in love with a shooting star, but she moves so fast, when she falls then I'll be waiting

Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:38 pm
Hey Everyone, my name is Todd, and I'm a Community Manager for Veewo Games. A bit about me personally though: I love video games, comic, TV and lots of cartoons and anime. I even write my own comics that you can view at Guardians-Comic.com.

I'm a BIG fan of ScrewAttack, especially Death Battle. And my user name is actually a reference to the Youtube show I do that breaks down the Death Battles that have happened!

Thank you for letting me join your community, and I hope to talk with you all soon!
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:09 am
Welcome to the graveyard shift! =3
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
Previous

Return to Casual Talk