The quick question and answer thread take two

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.

Mod Who Blue Himself
Mod Who Blue Himself
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:22 pm
Okay, let's be serious about this now.

If you have a legitimate question to ask then do so here. If you have a legitimate answer, post it here.

Postwhore here and you will be given an official board warning.

I'm not kidding. Use this topic responsibly.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:55 pm
Are there any that are user friendly?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:55 pm
[color=#808000:3p2cs25m]Why did we need to "upgrade" to 3? This navigation, thread style and the overall look just sucks.[/color:3p2cs25m]
You'll be a Hero, in Time
You'll be a Hero, in Time
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:22 am
O
Last edited by Poe on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:44 pm
I got a really dumb question.

Wheres the best place to buy CoD 4, for a cheap price, or trade RSV2 OR 1, or both, maybe even Mass effect for CoD 4.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:51 pm
I have a question concerning the price for a Genesis.

Alright, here goes.

My cousin(who shall remain nameless) is basically my male role model that I grew up with.(Divorced, no father most of the time) Now my cousin is also the one who got me into videogames. My father had owned a Genesis and after he divorced he decided to leave the Genesis with me. My cousin then suggested to my mother( I was 4 at the time) that she buy games for the Genesis console. She agreed and got me Tiny Toons.

Now the above is basically to show that I owe my interest in videogames to him.

I sold my Genesis(unfortuantely) several years ago and now my cousin is offering me his for free.

Now the question is, do I accept the Genesis and possibly have my cousin have sellers remorse(He has had lost several consoles over the years and regrets losing them) and take the Genesis. Or do I decline and buy my own? And if I do decide to buy a Genesis, how much should I buy a Genesis for?(If I buy a Genesis it will probably be from a local game store or ebay, not my cousin)

Edit: To the above question. I would suggest ebay or your local flea market. Although if I had to choose I would go with Ebay/Amazon ect.

Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:17 pm
[quote="Willksjohnson":13l2j28f]I have a question concerning the price for a Genesis.

Alright, here goes.

My cousin(who shall remain nameless) is basically my male role model that I grew up with.(Divorced, no father most of the time) Now my cousin is also the one who got me into videogames. My father had owned a Genesis and after he divorced he decided to leave the Genesis with me. My cousin then suggested to my mother( I was 4 at the time) that she buy games for the Genesis console. She agreed and got me Tiny Toons.

Now the above is basically to show that I owe my interest in videogames to him.

I sold my Genesis(unfortuantely) several years ago and now my cousin is offering me his for free.

Now the question is, do I accept the Genesis and possibly have my cousin have sellers remorse(He has had lost several consoles over the years and regrets losing them) and take the Genesis. Or do I decline and buy my own? And if I do decide to buy a Genesis, how much should I buy a Genesis for?(If I buy a Genesis it will probably be from a local game store or ebay, not my cousin)

Edit: To the above question. I would suggest ebay or your local flea market. Although if I had to choose I would go with Ebay/Amazon ect.[/quote:13l2j28f]

I got a Sega Genesis and Sega CD with all the cords and 1 controller for $25.00 total. That was good enough for me.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:18 am
Does anybody know what VG music is playing at the end of every sidescrollers podcast....?

Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:20 am
[quote="Diegot":3q41wu3w]Does anybody know what VG music is playing at the end of every sidescrollers podcast....?[/quote:3q41wu3w]
That would be the Super Mario 2 ending music :D
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:39 pm
Anyone know the easiest way to download videos from Youtube in QuickTime format?
Next

Return to Casual Talk