What do you think Everything Changes - 10.10.16 is?

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:41 am
I am speculating it has something to do with SA and RT merger.
Don't Mess with Goro Majima
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:37 pm
This is like the fourth or fifth time "everything changes" on this website.
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:31 pm
Some Rooster Teeth bullshit I won't like.
"Anyone who abandons his reason and lives only by hatred IS a monster!" - Meta Knight
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:07 am
^
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:21 pm
I might be overreacting, but I think ScrewAttack will retire. I really, REALLY hope I'm wrong.

There have been no announcements, no discussion, just this video. Sidescrollers and Available Now are ending, and there have been no teasers or narrations at the end of their latest videos. This is seriously beginning to frighten me. But we'll know for sure come next Monday, won't we?
Special thanks to Darkseid for the BADASS SIG
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:29 pm
They're going to do nothing but make RWBY pachinko machines from now on.
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:33 am
That new top 10 said Craig and Shaun are going somewhere else.
Bro love is best love

Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:16 am
I actually had no idea Sidescrollers was ending. Personally, that's one of the things I thought would NEVER go anywhere.

Craig said Top 10s were still continuing, just someone else was doing them (Nick?). I can hope that the "bigger fish to fry" thing is something involving Screwattack and doing something to help make the site even more awesome. However, people have been suspicious of stuff with Craig's Twitter handle apparently changing (I honestly didn't notice it), and Craig doing his own show now. I would guess that people are thinking Craig and Shaun are going to do their own show and site using Craig's channel, but I don't know what's actually going on at Screwattack, and I'm not going to lie and pretend that I do. All I know is that with all the awesome people that I've seen leave Screwattack since 2008, and with Craig being a constant that's always been there, my thought was always that as long as there was a Screwattack, there'd be Craig as part of it.

I know I've had this bad feeling that things might have been on course for a turn to the end of the Screwattack I knew from 2008-2014 in early 2015, but I was hoping that I was just being paranoid. I'm crossing my fingers that we're all just being overly worried and that Craig and Shaun are going to still be with Screwattack this time next week helping to make it even better. Regardless of what happens, thank you to both Craig and Shaun for everything you've done.
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:29 pm
The way they had that "trailer" for it, I would expect that they mean that "everything changes" for the better on that day, or their definition of it. It would most likely be the introduction of something new.
"Anyone who abandons his reason and lives only by hatred IS a monster!" - Meta Knight

Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:58 pm
Yeah, that's true. I guess this just shows an old G1 like me has been on the internet for too long to wind up all semi-pessimistic like this, lol. Actually, thinking on it, part of why I've viewed Screwattack as "different" since 2015 started is probably partly since I myself changed. When I found it in 2008, I was 21 and unemployed. Now, I'm 29 and half the time feeling semi-stressed by working at a restaurant, so naturally I'm going to wind up being less open to change in some of the things I look to during my "outside of work escape" than when I was younger and more carefree.
Next

Return to Casual Talk