Kirby Café

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:16 pm
I wasn't sure whether to put this here or in the Modern Gaming section, but it felt safer to post it in the subforum about "whatever you want," especially since this thread isn't really about a game.

Basically, for those who don't know, Kirby Café is exactly what it sounds like: a Kirby-themed café. Right now, they have one open in Osaka, Japan, and intend to open another one in Tokyo later on down the line. Also planned is just a shop for Kirby Café merchandise in Nagoya, which will open on the 24th of this very August.

http://kirbycafe.jp/

Kirby food

Kirby MERCH

Kirby MUSIC?!

I need to BE THERE

IT GETS BETTER! If you go alone, they'll place a plush Waddle Dee on the chair opposite to you! Is this real life?!

They've got some nice, lax remixes of familiar Kirby soundtracks. They have very, very small samples of them on the website. They're selling CDs, and I hope I can order one from here...

I wonder if each Kirby Café is a Pokéstop...
"Anyone who abandons his reason and lives only by hatred IS a monster!" - Meta Knight
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:22 pm
That's amazing!

Also, the establishment lets customers date plush Waddle Dees? That's so cute!!!
"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:34 pm
...unfortunately, apparently the cafés will only be open for a very short time. Like, as in, for a month. Apparently they did the same thing with Pokémon when OR/AS released.
"Anyone who abandons his reason and lives only by hatred IS a monster!" - Meta Knight
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:46 pm
Dang, well its still pretty cool to have Nintendo themes for a cafe. They can really do a lot with the Kirby and Pokemon themes. They can serve "health items" and "invincibility candies" for special menu items. And I can see them serving fruit and gummy pokeblocks for menu items for the ORAS
"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Lol, in seriousness this is pretty cool. We need more things like that in the US~
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:17 am
Amazing and adorable.

I wish I could be there and experience it.....
Time to tip the scales
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:08 am
Can't understand a thing on their site. lol Their menu looks awesome though. Hope I can go there someday.
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:28 pm
Spoiler

Here we have Kirby dancing on Freeza's grave. Buu was not enough to satisfy his bloodlust.

Spoiler
Forgive me for that stupid joke.

Return to Casual Talk