self made fictional world thread

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.

Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:28 am
Hello internet. For atleast a year or so now ive been in work on my own fictional world. As i talked with other people on the internet i saw that people have quite interesting worlds of their own and so i making this thread or rather remaking it here where it should be after a...rookie mistake. Anyway here you can post your own created worlds. Now for some ground rules:

1. The world must be created entirely by you.

2. The world has to have established concept, characters and powers if it has any.

3. Beyond overly explicit sexual content anything goes. Do try to keep it classy.

Now with that out of the way, let lets gooooooo!!!! :D

PS. Dont for get to pick out how many plot holes each world has ;)
me watching americans freaking out over politics
Spoiler
they're done for aren't they?
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:58 pm
EDITl Literally all of the stuff I wrote here has been scrapped. Carry on
Last edited by Defectminus on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:30 pm
I have a quite developed fictional world, complete with geography, history, magic and religion, in which I have set various stories and sagas I have worked on over the years, most of which have become either DnD campaigns or backstories for DnD characters with friends. What I have built of it is far too much to put into a forum post, though.
Let's Play Sonic Spinball! Part 5: Showdown 2 - The Battle
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:27 pm
Defectminus wrote:In the world for my OCs, humanity has evolved to become much more durable. Violence is prominent throughout the world due to the rush and reduced risk. The combination of these two things have also lead to the establishment of bounty hunting (professional and amateur) and international fighting tournaments.

Magic and supernatural elements are also very common in the world. One type is called Mirages. Mirages are energy used in the form of an animal during attacks, such as a character with a bear mirage using a bear's claws to attack. Mirage users are bound to one animal, and the overuse of them leads to users having animalistic tendencies.

lol It's funny how much most of this info changed over the course of three months.
"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:54 am
In my world everybody just smokes pot and drinks booze while listening to heavy metal
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:05 am
My fictional world finally has a story now, as well as a whole lot of changes/tweaks. yay

Return to Casual Talk