Most hated characters in fiction?

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:47 pm
Geomancer wrote:
Spoiler

I hate his mother more. She could have raised him to be a respectable human being, and at least in the show it appeared that there may have been hope that Margaery Tyrell could salvage a bit of good out of him, but his mother just used him to be the de facto ruler and drive every member of her family who had any sort of decency away from her, including both her brothers. She only adopted the worst traits of her own father and then passed those despicable traits on to her son. Her one and only redeeming quality is that she at least claims to be trying to make it as a woman in a man's world, but if she's going to act like that as a woman with power, it's not really helping the women of Westeros at all. Women like Daenerys (obviously), the Stark girls and Brienne of Tarth are doing a much better job of that. She fails at womanhood, at motherhood and at queenship. Granted, this is coming from someone whose knowledge of the series mostly comes from the books, so I don't know too much of what has gone down in the show past season 4. Regardless, she's hands down my most hated character in fiction that I can think of off the top of my head. The Mountain's up there too.
Let's Play Sonic Spinball! Part 5: Showdown 2 - The Battle
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:13 am
ShadMorgen wrote:Your opinion is invalid, Griffith is an angel.

Also tbh Mike, a lot of these seem to be based on single glances.

Bowser Jr. is the angel here. Mike's opinions just stink. :P
"Anyone who abandons his reason and lives only by hatred IS a monster!" - Meta Knight
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:26 pm
I actually want to pop Demyx's testicle. He's so fucking annoying
"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."

An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:59 pm
DeathBattleMike wrote:Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto): He's a whiny emo brat who whines about everything and all thinks about is getting revenge this and that, should've died at the end of the series and forgiven too easily for all the horrible shit committed, how could Naruto and everyone else still want him back?

Off-topic rant in the spoiler below, namely about this particular one. Ignore it if you don't wanna hear it.
Spoiler
As an expert on the Naruto series, I am very tempted to burst out laughing about how WRONG this is. ESPECIALLY the 'whiny emo brat' part. I can only note one part of Sasuke's development that could REASONABLY be considered that but he was going insane then, and given what Sasuke had to put up with in his childhood (See: Having everyone he's ever known and cared about slaughtered by the one person he looked up to most), it would make sense that he swore revenge on Itachi.
And Sasuke did do enough to AT LEAST get himself a pardon, and even works to atone for what he did, after the 4th Great Shinobi War, and he has MORE than worked off his crimes by now, considering if it wasn't for him, Naruto would've died in the events of Boruto: The Movie.
What, when Guts swears vengeance on someone and makes it pretty much his purpose for living it's okay, but when Sasuke does it, it's NOT okay? Hell, Griffith and Itachi did pretty much the same thing to their respective victims so naturally their reactions would be similar. Only difference being motives (Itachi was ordered to by the Leaf Village) and Griffith Raping Casca. Itachi didn't do anything like that. But considering the differences in the victims (Guts was already a battle-hardened veteran at this point, whereas Sasuke was FOUR YEARS OLD WHEN IT HAPPENED), it's understandable that Sasuke wouldn't take it as well. Such a thing happening would probably traumatize a normal child.

Ignoring my spoiler'd rant, characters I hate... oh, I've got one!
Count Veger (Jak and Daxter): Who doesn't hate this guy? He's a sociopath who was obsessed with nothing but becoming a precursor and taking over the world, and he isn't afraid to step on people and crush their hopes and dreams to get what he wants. He rubs it in Jak's face when Damas dies and it's revealed that Damas is Jak's dad, and doesn't show any remorse at all. The only thing stopping me from hating him more is that he's made out to be a complete joke, including when he actually gets what he wants and turns into a precursor- which turns out to be an Ottsel like Daxter. Talk about karmic punishment.
Transcode #003: Mega Man! EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar, on the air!

Wave Battle, Ride On!
Previous

Return to Casual Talk