Most hated characters in fiction?

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.
The Power of a God is now your Secret Tool
The Power of a God is now your Secret Tool
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:25 pm
Bowser Junior (Super Mario Bros.): He's an annoying spoiled brat with a whiny voice that makes my ears want to bleed, how do people even find this guy cute?

Broly (Dragon Ball Z): Waste of a character with zero personality that's only all about being some angry monster, what do people see in this guy?

DINO (Dante In Name Only) aka DmC Dante: He's some addicted pothead addicted to crack and has no relation to the Dante we know.

Glenn Quagmire (Family Guy): You have no idea how much I hate this guy. He was descent back early in the season but now......He's a damn hypocrite, hates Brian for "reasons", yet he's a skreeonking perverted rapist. So many horrible things I want to see happen to him, wish he would die.

Griffith (Berserk): Sacrificed his own friends and comrades just for greater power and considering what he did to Guts by raping Casca, yeah.....

Penny Peterson (Mr. Peabody & Sherman): I have no words to describe how much I hate this brat. She deserved no redemption and was forgiven too easily, she nearly ruined Mr. Peabody's and Sherman's lives, I'll get how Sherman can even forgive and be friends with that brat, if she was truly sorry as she said later in the movie, she wouldn't of done any of it and god she's ignorant, when she says "Then why is "Don't remember her name" trying to take Sherman away", that made me snap. I said "BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU! YOU BITCH! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAME TO SHERMAN STARTED THIS AND HAD THIS HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE!". There's so many things I'd love to see happen horribly to her along with Glenn Quagmire.

Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto): He's a whiny emo brat who whines about everything and all thinks about is getting revenge this and that, should've died at the end of the series and forgiven too easily for all the horrible shit committed, how could Naruto and everyone else still want him back?

Shou Tucker (Fullmetal Alchemist): Used his own daughter, his OWN daughter, his flesh and blood as an experiment fusing her with their pet dog. That is freakin messed up, that's enough to hate the guy.

Vergil (Devil May Cry): He's an arrogant asshole who thinks of being superior of everyone finding them all inferior below him and keeps trying to kill his brother Dante. What else is there to say?
Spoiler

Good luck out there Bobobo. You're our only last and final hope of surpassing Superman in Death Battle.
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:22 am
Your opinion is invalid, Griffith is an angel.

Also tbh Mike, a lot of these seem to be based on single glances.
Steeling that shovel.
Spoiler
risinguppercut wrote:Is Abrams secretly a cute girl? IS EVERYONE OTHER THAN ME SECRETLY A CUTE GIRL?!

HomestuckLover wrote:Shad the greatest of waifus

Meddadius wrote:ShagMorgen
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:34 am
This guy

Spoiler

Is just ugh, how do i describe why he is awful. Well this guy has a driving boner for sex and i am not joking. He will have sex with literally anyone. I know you must be thinking, it can't be all that bad. WRONG. For about 40 years,this guy due to his appearance as come across almost every woman that he comes across and f***s her. Usually impregnating her. It doesn't matter if she is his daughter, granddaughter, great granddaughter. He will still pork you. Tomaru has over 50 children.There was even a time when Tomaru impregnated a girl, impregnated her daughter once she was able to be porked, and repeats the process using drugs to make them able to have children at younger and younger ages. The final girl that he impregnates in that line is his great great great granddaughter who is four years old. Having played these game he is absolutely awful. When Makoto Itou is your son who is one of the most hated anime protags and frankly is normal compared to everyone else in his family then you are messed up. His sons go on to pork even more people creating one of the most bizzare family trees ever.

When your family tree looks like this:

http://i.imgur.com/jtaXsyV.jpg

You know your family is messed up
Don't Mess with Goro Majima
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:22 pm
Spoiler
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:06 am
The Sentry (DC Comics): Shameless and blatant Superman ripoff.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:53 pm
I don't get why everyone focuses all the Dragon Ball hate on Broly, every other character is equally as bland and boring in that series.
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:33 pm
I like the way Broly looks in terms of design, but his backstory was half-assed. Potentially, it could have been much better. There could have been more emphasis on his tragic past rather than Goku's crying messing him up.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:38 pm
MeleeniumRXJ wrote:The Sentry (DC Comics): Shameless and blatant Superman ripoff.

You mean Marvel Comics.
Next time on Death Battle:
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:25 pm
Deadpool, Broly, Boba Fett (in the movies), Batman (modern portrayals of Batman where he isn't a fun character in the slightest), everyone in the third season of Gargoyles, etc.

Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil!
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:07 pm
George Davis from Wish You Well, most of Shakespeare's characters, Sephiroth, and Dark Pit.

Dark Pit's the worst, though, because I'm expected to like him. And so many people do! From Brawl to Uprising to Smash 4, Dark Pit has never been anything other than filler. "Ooh, he questions authority, he's soooo cool. It's not like Pit has a really good reason to do what Palutena says, such as, I dunno, TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING!" All he contributes to the plot is putting three more levels between Pit and saving the world, which could have gone to Magnus, who actually had potential on account of not being a damn palette swap.

In what little Magnus gets to do, he accomplishes more than Dark Pit does. Dark Pit just sets Pit back.

By the way, Wish You Well is a fantastic book, and rest assured, George Davis is not the protagonist.
"Anyone who abandons his reason and lives only by hatred IS a monster!" - Meta Knight
Next

Return to Casual Talk