The Fine Bros. are in biiiiiiig trouble!

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:11 pm
Check out this live subscriber count! Neeeeeow! Down it goes!

For those not in the know, TheFineBros basically tried to copyright reaction videos, as if they didn't exist long before their channel did. Folks aren't taking kindly to that. The channel's losing more subscribers in an hour than Jonny Atma has. It's crazy!
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:08 am
Bunch of wankers, they are.
Mr. ChaoticMeltdown is one rad dude
Two-time g1AfterDark Award-winner.
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:54 pm
I honestly respect them as content creators, but yeah, this was bad move on their part on how they tried wording it. And they gone from 14 million subs to way less than that. Yowch. Even Fullscreen has been trying to take down "react" vids as well, which BTW, is the company ScrewAttack works for.

Yeah...as a content creator myself, I won't be joining up with Fullscreen any time soon.
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:41 pm
I found one of their original videos back when they were RavenStake. They have no sense of comedy. I mean, look at the vids they produced:
"Burger King Blowjob where a man is receiving a blowjob and it turns out to be The King, meanwhile his wife is bound and gagged in the corner and the King indicates with a finger pointing gesture that she is his next victim
How to Shut Girls Up where a man is studying in the library while two girls talk about their problems, and he shuts them up by urinating on their faces for 20 seconds, and THEN asks them if they could keep it down because he is trying to study.
Poster Board Rape is a “Love Actually” parody where two people discover that they both speak through poster boards, everything is great and it’s almost a fun parody until the man holds up a sign reading “I’m going to rape you now” and then enters the house with a terrifying smile on his face and a baseball bat in his hands."

I'm not even gonna talk about the New Year's Revolution video because it was genuinely disgusting.
Bro love is best love
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:53 pm
And now they have dissolved their "React World" and have rescinded all their trademarks realizing they made a huge error.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:47 pm
Moon Spirit wrote:And now they have dissolved their "React World" and have rescinded all their trademarks realizing they made a huge error.

That hasn't stopped the subscriber count from going down. For some reason, instead of screenshotting like an intelligent life form, I instead took a picture with my iPod (with my phone there to verify the time and date even though the bottom-right corner of a screenshot would do the job just as well) of the subscriber count at 12:52 AM and then another at 11:30 PM on the first of February. You can see them here.

If you were ever wondering what Iron Joe's hand looks like, you now have your answer.
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:17 am
Yeah. It's the controversy on YouTube. The Fine Bros' channels are losing. There is several reasons about The Fine Bros' React Series videos such as copyright issues, showing the controversial/darker videos to audiences (which is trolling), and it's boring. The Fine Bros made the mistaken and they're wrongful ways. I quit watching The Fine Bros' React videos on several months ago.
I am the critic who focus on celebrities, YouTubers, video games, anime, movies, and TV shows. I hates Machinima channels and their some of partners channels including DarkSydePhil (DSP) due to controversies.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:09 pm
Things seem to have gone back to normal now. They're even gaining subscribers again.

Return to Casual Talk