Current Thoughts 8: Milking the Franchise Pt. 2

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.

Modtalica
Modtalica
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 12:12 am
Location: Prince Albert, SK, Canada
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:30 am
HOW'S IT GOING FELLAS
PSN, Wii U, Steam and Twitter: christenm123
User avatar
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
Posts: 3762
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:06 pm
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:40 am
christenm123 wrote:HOW'S IT GOING FELLAS

Some things don't ever change


Other than that I check the forums, and if I see a name a recognize to be the last person posting I'll shoot a reply over
Image
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
User avatar
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
Posts: 4613
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:20 am
Location: Undercity, Taris
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:30 am
Tommahawk wrote:
christenm123 wrote:HOW'S IT GOING FELLAS

Some things don't ever change


Other than that I check the forums, and if I see a name a recognize to be the last person posting I'll shoot a reply over

Didn't you use to be green once? :mrgreen:
Image
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
User avatar
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
Posts: 3762
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:06 pm
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:57 am
Shiznita wrote:
Tommahawk wrote:
christenm123 wrote:HOW'S IT GOING FELLAS

Some things don't ever change


Other than that I check the forums, and if I see a name a recognize to be the last person posting I'll shoot a reply over

Didn't you use to be green once? :mrgreen:

crarify what do you mean by green?
Image
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
User avatar
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
Posts: 4613
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:20 am
Location: Undercity, Taris
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:28 am
Tommahawk wrote:
Shiznita wrote: Didn't you use to be green once? :mrgreen:

crarify what do you mean by green?

Christenm used to be a mod if I recall correctly :?



Also RIP Adam West
Image
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
User avatar
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:03 pm
Location: Not Elf Practice
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:29 pm
Ristar 2 would be cool
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4391
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:00 pm
Location: West Michigan
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:40 pm
Shiznita wrote:Christenm used to be a mod if I recall correctly :?

Most of the old guard stepped down back with the RT merger. Pretty much the only staff from then still active are myself and Lousy (though Fox does still lurk...)
Image
User avatar
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
Posts: 4613
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:20 am
Location: Undercity, Taris
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:56 pm
We must keep the site alive forever...and ever...and ever...

I really should backup all those screencaps I took over the years...:?
Image
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
User avatar
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
Posts: 4613
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:20 am
Location: Undercity, Taris
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:58 pm
So....life updates...

Jimmy Johns shut down without telling any of its employees so I'm in a bad spot.

I got my first apartment which is a miracle.

One year left until I get a degree that hopefully means something.

Family still sucks.

I still cant afford videogames.

I still wanna hang with you peoples.

Still upset about how SA ended up :?
Image
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4391
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:00 pm
Location: West Michigan
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:04 am
Shiznita wrote:Still upset about how SA ended up :?

SA hasn't ended, we're still here ;)

Though if you're looking for community interaction, Game Attack streams and such would be the way to go. The g1 community has all but completely migrated over with Craig and Bolen.
Image
PreviousNext

Return to Casual Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests