What Would You Do If Games Didn't Exist?

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.

Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:56 pm
Go back to reading. Take a hike (if it weren't super hot outside). It would be a strange place. Try to find other hobbies.

Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:52 pm
Fap all night long! Haha

Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:24 pm
If video games didn't exist, I would probably be more into other forms of media (movies, anime, cartoons, books, etc.) and probably be way more into D&D and other games like that.

If all forms of games didn't exist, I would be more into the other media choices and probably have a few other hobbies that I would take up (learn to play an instrument or four, take up knitting and camping, learn to wrestle dangerous animals for amusement, etc.)
g1 of the Year 2014
g1 of the Year 2014
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:50 pm
If they didn't exist I would of never been on this site, nor met my good friends here on MENATTACK.
g1 of the year 2014!
[D]ylan Too[2]mey[ME] = D2ME
My Twitter - My YouTube - My Facebook
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:43 am
There would be blood. Lots of blood. o.o
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:20 am
I'd have more time to read books for a start.
Steeling that shovel.
Spoiler
risinguppercut wrote:Is Abrams secretly a cute girl? IS EVERYONE OTHER THAN ME SECRETLY A CUTE GIRL?!

HomestuckLover wrote:Shad the greatest of waifus

Meddadius wrote:ShagMorgen
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:00 am
Let me think...

-Around the time I turned 13, I started looking into the features of GameFAQs besides cheat codes and walkthroughs, and that, at first, included Top 10 Lists. I loved reading those. Nowadays, not so much.
-I made a GameFAQs account with a hideous username based partially on an enemy I learned about in a top 10 list and wouldn't play the game they're from until this very year, and partially on Invader Zim. The result: l33t_iRk3n_Rm33. Ugh.
-I made said account with the intention of writing my own Top 10 List. I never did. My ideas sucked.
-Smash 4 was announced.
-Having so much to say but no one IRL to say it with, I found out just what exactly a "message board" is, and became a regular at the GameFAQs "Super Smash Bros. Wii U" board, in hopes that it would one day get a better name. It never did.
-Much later, GameFAQs introduced me to Death Battle in the aftermath of the Goku vs. Superman controversy.
-I looked into the rest of the series except Goku vs. Superman as I already knew it had an unfavorable outcome; I eventually did watch it as well
-Over time, I eventually looked into the ScrewAttack forums to discuss Death Battle.
-On this forum, I learned about One Punch Man.

Note that ScrewAttack itself wouldn't exist either if not for video games, since those are its primary subject and namesake.

Since I wouldn't be on the Internet nearly as much in general if not for video games, it might be safe to say that:

-I'd still have a very poor idea as to how sex works
-I'd be way more right-wing than I am, since I come from a very right-wing family
-I'd still be under the impression that a lot of...characteristics of mine are completely unique, and that I am alone in having them.
-I wouldn't care nearly as much about grammar
-I wouldn't have a dang clue what transgender means, or at least not until Jenner showed up. I don't think I ever would have looked at Tumblr if not for video games.

I'd also be completely unaware of pretty much any anime whatsoever besides DBZ, Naruto, and One Piece.
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:30 am
I would watch a lot more movies.
G1 since 2008. Xbox Live Gamer tag - HydroArctic720
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:15 am
Still not play video games.
Can't get enough of my thoughts? Bug me on Twitter.
digitaldebaser wrote:I'm going to beat you with a very large stick...that has claws.
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:23 pm
I'd be able to cope pretty easily, I've been getting into tabletop rpgs a whole lot more than I did before. Assuming you meant every type of game known to man, other than society probably imploding on itself with nothing to do I'd probably pick up an instrument.
PreviousNext

Return to Casual Talk