G1 Quartermen

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:42 pm
Hey gang! I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in restarting this group? It was made for G1's to play old school arcade-esque and make new friends. Please let me know if you would be interested and what system you can play on.

Modtalica
Modtalica
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:54 pm
I'd be down on PS3 when I can. Username is christenm123.
PSN, Wii U, Steam and Twitter: christenm123
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:30 am
I have most of my arcade-style games on Steam, which my username is BobboHead13 there.
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:16 pm
g1 Quartermen? Time to party like it is 2009.
PS4/PS3/Vita

I have Gamefly so getting most releases isn't a problem given a head ups I can work the q to get whatever. I also pick up a lot of the arcadey/indie smaller releases. I'm down for whatever so hit me up.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:58 pm
Zell58 wrote:Hey gang! I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in restarting this group? It was made for G1's to play old school arcade-esque and make new friends. Please let me know if you would be interested and what system you can play on.

Explain a little more about the details of this since I've never heard of it. Bobbo mentions Steam games. Depending on the price I would be cool with playing some old school games on the PC. I have a PS3 and some retro-ish titles on it (PS+ baby).

PSN: Nipps_the_Bear
3DS: 2466-3151-7359
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:58 pm
Zell :)
Finn wrote:im gay
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:06 pm
I'll be down for that. Been using my PS3 and Vita the most along with some games on Steam(PC).
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:59 am
Kevin, do somethiiiiiiiing :?

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:21 pm
firehazard51 wrote:
Zell58 wrote:Hey gang! I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in restarting this group? It was made for G1's to play old school arcade-esque and make new friends. Please let me know if you would be interested and what system you can play on.

Explain a little more about the details of this since I've never heard of it. Bobbo mentions Steam games. Depending on the price I would be cool with playing some old school games on the PC. I have a PS3 and some retro-ish titles on it (PS+ baby).

So back when CHENSEN and I started this group we would set up a Saturday afternoon to play a classic co-op arcade game with other G1's. This time around we don't have to do just classic games, but I need to figure out the best system to play it on. It's looking like most want to play on the ps3 or steam. Guess it's time for me to get a play station.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:08 pm
Zell58 wrote:
firehazard51 wrote:

So back when CHENSEN and I started this group we would set up a Saturday afternoon to play a classic co-op arcade game with other G1's. This time around we don't have to do just classic games, but I need to figure out the best system to play it on. It's looking like most want to play on the ps3 or steam. Guess it's time for me to get a play station.

Yeah a lot of us moved on to PlayStation systems now(PS3/Vita/PS4) and PC. Also I was wondering how about some Wii U as well such as Monster Hunter 3U, and others?
Next

Return to Casual Talk