Do ya'll think I'm weird?

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:31 am
I know I've posted some weird stuff, but that does that make me weird? My life is pretty modest and normal. I did find out what those shiny acorns are, but still not sure why they are everywhere I go. Apparently they are a fingernail decal that is applied like fingernail polish. Its just weird I find them on walls and floors and stuff even though they are so small most people never notice them. So maybe they are just everywhere and I'm just observant? By the way I'm not on acid or anything actually. :D
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:41 am
I wouldn't go as far as to "consider you weird", but if you had to plead for your sanity and you showed them your last topic, I'm not sure it would end well.
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:05 am
Good point. I think honestly I'm trying to cling onto youth and imagination. The world is depressing an I've been 30 for just over just over 6 months. Games aren't as fun anymore and I'm starting to worry about things like retirement and health insurance. Bleh! I think my mind is seeking fun while been per-occupied with life. Sucks, really.
SA's #1 Bro
SA's #1 Bro
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:34 am
I think you try too hard.
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:59 pm
There's no such thing as weird. There are only those that I call n'guyongis, and those that my mind likes to think as hgu'ih'us. You don't fall in either one of those categories, and I doubt you're even one of those little guys who play little violins in every public restroom I visit. Good job, dude.
Mr. ChaoticMeltdown is one rad dude
Two-time g1AfterDark Award-winner.
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:41 am
I too am approaching 30 and have been finding games less enjoyable than they used to be. However, that is just because once we grow up, we start to think about the business side of things. This game did x and y to save budget or increase profits, etc. Just try your best to keep having fun in life regardless :)!
Twitter: @InvertMouse
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:31 pm
Sorry, but here at the screwattack forums we demand nothing but pure averageness, sanity, and conformity.
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:33 pm
Darkseid wrote:I think you try too hard.

Return to Casual Talk