Current Thoughts 33: Super Return of the Jedi(and thoughts)

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.
It's a Cat. I Think
It's a Cat. I Think
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:06 pm
Whitly wrote:
Fredo_Corleone wrote:To be fair, Whitly IS annoying as hell.

Hi, do I know you?

Don't know. Do you?
You're so vain. You probably think this signature's about you.
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
HENSHIN A-GO-GO, BABY!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:59 pm
Here we go again
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:11 pm
Whitly wrote:
Finn wrote:I'm learning more and more how fortunate I am to have born in Finland, and not have been brought up in any kind of religious way. I just learned that my boss' dad (from Azerbaidjan) thinks that tattoos on men ate totally okay, but women should not be allowed to take them (apparently the reason being that they are women, not men), and that having piercings is a sign that Satan is in you. Tattoos on women and piercings are the reason the youth today don't respect elderly people, he also claimed.

Also, people who eat things like spiders and centipedes are insane, because reasons unknown, aand that the more you eat salt, the more your bones get stronger. The evidence backing the last statement is that people from around the Caspian Sea eat a lot of salt, and the older they get, the more they get back problems etc., so the solution they have for that is give more salt. After a 10-second Google search, I found out that excessive use of salt causes osteoporosis. Fuck science, there's probably Satan in those people too.

From the way you talk about religious people, you make it sound like we're all that way... >_>

It's obvious Finn is talking about how his boss' dad is religious, and that he believes in weird things for superstitious reasons he learned through his religion. The Boss' Dad probably thinks all people are like those crazy claims, but Finn knows better than this ultra-orthodox religious Boss' Dad. This rant was about how crazy some religious people in his part of the world are from. There was no disrespect to any religion, just an anecdote on one person's weird views.
Do you love video games? What about heavy metal music? I have a fun blog that satisfies both cravings. Check it out:
Spoiler
Pokemon ORAS Secret Base!!
Spoiler
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:42 pm
djbmetal1 wrote:
Whitly wrote:
Finn wrote:I'm learning more and more how fortunate I am to have born in Finland, and not have been brought up in any kind of religious way. I just learned that my boss' dad (from Azerbaidjan) thinks that tattoos on men ate totally okay, but women should not be allowed to take them (apparently the reason being that they are women, not men), and that having piercings is a sign that Satan is in you. Tattoos on women and piercings are the reason the youth today don't respect elderly people, he also claimed.

Also, people who eat things like spiders and centipedes are insane, because reasons unknown, aand that the more you eat salt, the more your bones get stronger. The evidence backing the last statement is that people from around the Caspian Sea eat a lot of salt, and the older they get, the more they get back problems etc., so the solution they have for that is give more salt. After a 10-second Google search, I found out that excessive use of salt causes osteoporosis. Fuck science, there's probably Satan in those people too.

From the way you talk about religious people, you make it sound like we're all that way... >_>

It's obvious Finn is talking about how his boss' dad is religious, and that he believes in weird things for superstitious reasons he learned through his religion. The Boss' Dad probably thinks all people are like those crazy claims, but Finn knows better than this ultra-orthodox religious Boss' Dad. This rant was about how crazy some religious people in his part of the world are from. There was no disrespect to any religion, just an anecdote on one person's weird views.

Okay then, my apologies.

Drath wrote:Here we go again

Believe me, I don't like when this sh*t happens either...
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:45 pm
Alrighty, this one has been up for a while, so let's make a new CT!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21036

Brush your teeth, eat your vegetables, only accept candy from strangers if they're offering it from a van.
Can't get enough of my thoughts? Bug me on Twitter.
digitaldebaser wrote:I'm going to beat you with a very large stick...that has claws.
Previous

Return to Casual Talk