The Venting Thread

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:24 pm
I'm going to have a mental breakdown because I'm too afraid to stand up to my own mother. =3
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:12 pm
Had to work on my day off, and the crowds came swarming in like a goddamn tidal wave. Had to deal with 2 unruly parties who kept asking for their tables. I really wanted to slap them for being extremely impatient, but I'm way above that. Now I have to get ready for tomorrow as it will be the day of reckoning.

On the bright side, day after is no work at all.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:16 pm
So I fucked my semester by constant procrastination, and now I have to give up on trying to pass one of my classes so I can pass the other two. Son of a bitch.
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:01 am
Sometimes I hate the service industry, for people take me for granted and don't sympathize or empathize what I have to work with.
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:17 pm
People need to read the spines of Studio Ghibli DVDs more often. That way, they'll stop assuming that everything released by it was Hayao Miyazaki-directed... :|
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:28 am
Money doesn't buy happiness...but dammit, does it help facilitate happiness!
Watching my peers rise up in this world and me being stagnant really doesn't help with the depression.
Do you love video games? What about heavy metal music? I have a fun blog that satisfies both cravings. Check it out:
Spoiler
Pokemon ORAS Secret Base!!
Spoiler
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:17 am
djbmetal1 wrote:Money doesn't buy happiness...but dammit, does it help facilitate happiness!
Watching my peers rise up in this world and me being stagnant really doesn't help with the depression.

I here you on that. I'm just now getting my career started while most had started theirs 7 years ago. Thing is I got to experience different life challenges that they didn't. Having to struggle in life has toughened me up so I don't mind too much when shit isn't going right. I stay focus and drive through the slumps while others who had it easier will get stuck or delayed.

You have to know pain to truly have pleasure. If you never struggled then success won't as sweet. Don't let your life struggles and failures keep you down. They make you stronger for the life ahead of you and will be an advantage to you one day. My peers have lost the drive to succeed in their careers while I'm thirsty for it. In ten years time I'll be more successful than them.

PSN: Nipps_the_Bear
3DS: 2466-3151-7359
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:44 pm
firehazard51 wrote:You have to know pain to truly have pleasure. If you never struggled then success won't as sweet. Don't let your life struggles and failures keep you down. They make you stronger for the life ahead of you and will be an advantage to you one day. My peers have lost the drive to succeed in their careers while I'm thirsty for it. In ten years time I'll be more successful than them.

Amen to that, brother! Looks like we got some mutual long-term goals - for now the Venting Thread will suffice for stress-relief, as it's intended.

I appreciate the kind words and motivation. We can complain about our lives all we want, but the most important factor in determining where we are in life is our motivation & willingness to do something about it. To establish & maintain this personal action is the real challenge.
Do you love video games? What about heavy metal music? I have a fun blog that satisfies both cravings. Check it out:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Rising Dragon
Rising Dragon
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:32 am
So I was out at a bar with some friends, having a great time. I was the designated driver. The night is about to end, but right when we were about to leave, two very beautiful women were eyeing our group from a distance. Not sure if it was me or another friend, but they were eyeing us. And we didn't get a chance to talk to them because I had to drive my two drunk friends home! And right when at least I was about to make a move, the women walk away since they see my other friends grab their coats! UGH!! :(
Spoiler
Spoiler
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:32 am
I have to work both the night of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day on ten hour shifts. I live an hour's drive away from my family, so I won't be able to drive down and spend time with them and still get the sleep I need for work. I tried to request the night of Christmas Day off (Christmas Eve night counts as the Christmas holiday for my company) but my team lead denied the request because the other person who was scheduled to work that shift, who doesn't even work the holiday, had already put in their request off. No Christmas for me this year. FML! >_<;
Let's Play Sonic Spinball! Part 5: Showdown 2 - The Battle
PreviousNext

Return to Casual Talk