The Venting Thread

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:53 pm
Also, you know what that Tabata bitch said about the lack of RPG elements in the new Paper Mario games?

"Play Mario & Luigi for that."

Spoiler

Spoiler

If I had a Blue Lantern ring, it'd break. I have never heard anything so foolish, so disillusioning, so hope-shattering in my entire life. This really is where the Paper Mario series is headed. This is really something that they are doing knowingly and willingly. At least Sticker Star had the excuse of being on a handheld, since weird spinoffs are almost always on handhelds.

She really hasn't played the previous Paper Mario games! The only thing she knows about them is that they're RPGs! You can't just replace Paper Mario with Mario & Luigi! That's like saying you can replace Planet Robobot with NSMBU because they're both platformers!

I can't believe this woman has made it to adulthood being that fucking stupid. And they're letting her make a GAME?! Why the fuck? What the fuck? What idiot lets someone make a game in a franchise that they openly know nothing about? I can't believe this.
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:55 am
I've been calling a bunch of jobs for about a month now, and I always get the same thing most of the time. "Our hiring manager is out/on vacation, call on this day". Then I call on that day, and they're out again. What even is my luck?
"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."
Previous

Return to Casual Talk