The Venting Thread

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:36 pm
I feel for you Grangle. I too have to work on those days, but it's only because I work in the restaurant biz, and boy it's going to be a nightmare. At least I can spend Christmas Day morning with the family, but when dinner hits, so does work and the crowds.

Damn you customer demographics and demanding us to be opened on Christmas!
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:23 pm
Dear bus drivers:

Please don't stall your buses during shift changes for so long. It's irritating.

Sincerely: Annoyed...
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:59 pm
*sigh* Why do we have to be open for Christmas Eve & Day? Because those who don't celebrate X-Mas demanded us to be open.

I'm not looking forward to work, because I do not to be at work for Christmas. I'd rather be with family and friends. Welp, time for a nap.
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:54 am
So apparently gravity decided that it didn't like my 7lb tub of laundry detergent and pushed it off the shelf...onto the washer...and the floor...and the wall...

So I came here :|
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:11 pm
Morning reflux and bloating is really uncomfortable... :?
The Power of a God is now your Secret Tool
The Power of a God is now your Secret Tool
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:01 pm
Ugh I wish they would just get merge done already, that way the brainstorm and request threads in the Death Battle section of this forum can finally be remade or unlocked again. This waiting is really torturing me and I don't know how much longer I can..... :x

Those two threads are the main reason I like debating on this site to discuss possible and potential future matches and ever since they've been locked, things has gotten much boring around here, that's why I'm so anxious for the merge to come sooner or later.
Spoiler

Good luck out there Bobobo. You're our only last and final hope of surpassing Superman in Death Battle.
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:57 pm
For real though this is a rough limbo.

Peeps already said their goodbyes and now it's kind of awkward...

:?
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
You'll be a Hero, in Time
You'll be a Hero, in Time
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:17 pm
DeathBattleMike wrote:Ugh I wish they would just get merge done already, that way the brainstorm and request threads in the Death Battle section of this forum can finally be remade or unlocked again. This waiting is really torturing me and I don't know how much longer I can..... :x

Those two threads are the main reason I like debating on this site to discuss possible and potential future matches and ever since they've been locked, things has gotten much boring around here, that's why I'm so anxious for the merge to come sooner or later.

The Brainstorm thread makes up 95% of the reason I come on here, and seeing it locked makes me :( . It also doesn't help that I'm sitting on ideas that I want to share to the community.

On a separate note: I can't understand how people can live their lives knowing that somewhere, sometime that someone (like me) has to deal with sorting out their computer because some idiot decided it would be a good idea to put a virus on an innocent person's computer. Luckily for me I just got a ton of ads appearing everywhere I go, and not my password details stolen.
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:20 pm
Honestly, Death Battle part of these forums suck major balls. Also, Kermit's a bitch.
Mr. ChaoticMeltdown is one rad dude
Two-time g1AfterDark Award-winner.
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:13 pm
Finn wrote:Honestly, Death Battle part of these forums suck major balls. Also, Kermit's a bitch.

Kermit the Frog?
PreviousNext

Return to Casual Talk