The Best and The Worst Youtubers Ever

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:06 pm
Shoutouts to Arlo. Good shit. Ever wanted to see a puppet talk about video games? Not yet you don't!
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:52 pm
After watching DigitalTy's newest video, he's made it onto one of my fav youtubers. A lot of good youtubers I like are commentators, like Rion "Rhino" Mills, MasterTP10, and Galeforce3192.
"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:07 am
I've been introduced to a Youtuber named Darkmatter2525. Hardcore Atheist stuff, which is quite refreshing to me. I wouldn't really just go around recommending his content to anyone, of course.
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:20 pm
For let's plays I enjoy TheRunawayguys along with their seperate account Proton Jon, Chuggaaconry, and NintendoCaprison. Stephenplays is also pretty good and quite amusing at times.

Lyhtero and Sir Pelo are also pretty good when I feel like watching something entertaining.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:42 pm
I'm gonna put Stuff with Scout Fly on my worst Youtubers list. His content is unoriginal and uninspired and his "YOUTUBE IS DEAD" video was him acting like a complete cunt and just sitting on a high horse
"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:37 pm
Defectminus wrote:I'm gonna put Stuff with Scout Fly on my worst Youtubers list. His content is unoriginal and uninspired and his "YOUTUBE IS DEAD" video was him acting like a complete cunt and just sitting on a high horse

I should specify that unoriginal content isn't really a bad thing. I should've said that he's one of the worst in his genre. He's just generic.

Also, earlier I said that I like a lot of commentary channels, though I do have to talk about my least favorites in that genre.
Nihilistic Snake/Slothboy is easily one of the worst. He tries to hard to be harsh and cannot take criticism for the life of him. He's even told people to go die.

One of the Youtube genres that I do not enjoy are the "Deviantart Ranters". Their content is indiscernible from each other and mainly try roasting people and saying, "lol look how weird these people are" and barely talk how they can improve. They also throw around shit loads of buzzwords, such as, 'cringe, edgy, and cancer", to save time on actually explaining what's bad about something.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:02 pm
My favorite youtubers:
Teamfourstar (Including their gaming stuff)
Therunawayguys
Ohmwrecker
Screwattack
Jontron
Peanutbuttergamer

Worst:
Animation Rewind
When you learn you're going to have to fight Ace.
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:53 pm
MrBTongue is sublime, go check his videos out
Mr. ChaoticMeltdown is one rad dude
Two-time g1AfterDark Award-winner.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:41 pm
Amongst Poketubers in particular there's one name that resounds as being amongst the bottom of the barrel.

You may have seen this coming, but it's the Poketuber known as Verlisify.
Transcode #003: Mega Man! EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar, on the air!

Wave Battle, Ride On!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:56 am
I think the best YouTuber is the Pop Arena. BTW, has anyone ever checked out his channel? He does a lot of good reviews, and sometimes he even accepts requests for $20 dollars. I have something like fifty Yu Yu Hakusho reviews saved up ready to go.
PreviousNext

Return to Casual Talk