The Best and The Worst Youtubers Ever

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:52 pm
I'm really into video essays so I like:

Nerdwriter
School of Life
Blank on Blank
Cinematography Database
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:48 pm
HeavyMetalGamer wrote:
churoasasin wrote:Even if you're on a "neutral path" that doesn't take away from the fact that the man has the sense of humor of a 5th grader.
Anyways, my personal favorites are brentalfloss, xRazorFistx, AlphaOmegaSin, penguinz0, and MisterFantasmo.
The worst? Fuck, I don't know, too many shitty channels out there.

AlphaOmegaSin is a good dude, I talk to him quite a bit on Facebook.

churoasasin wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot about Tren, otherwise known as the greatest youtuber ever to grace this fine internet we have here.
Oh, and you can chalk ARProductions up on my worst list.
Spoiler
:mrgreen:

Well atleast I was mentioned :)

Haters gonna hate

My favorites: AVGN, PwerlvlAmy, AlphaOmegaSin, Classic Game Room, MetalJesusRock to just name a few.

Worst: I dunno, don't pay attention.

As for where I would put my channel. I just do it for fun, I wouldn't say I am close to being the best, but I don't feel I am the worst. I remember back in the day when I was hated on, then again, I kinda changed up how I did my reviews, etc.

It's amazing how 6 years can change your outlook on some Youtubers. At one point I was cool with AoS, but now, i'd put him in the worst. When you get big on the Youtube, you join the little cliques and treat the smaller channels you were cool with like shit, well it's pretty fucked up, but whatever, he's old news, besides I heard he hasn't done a video in months? Did he finally quit? I guess those videos of him ranting in front of his game collection about gaming news he picks up from major sites became boring? lol

Other horrible ones? DarkSydePhil, obviously it's been mentioned in here, but yeah, he's a cancer shit.

Now for some good ones. Dannoct, does great videos on PC worms and viruses, of course gaming, LazyGameReviews, RewindMike, DeeDave are great, there are some more I could list at a later time.
Previous

Return to Casual Talk