Current Thoughts 8: Milking the Franchise Pt. 2

Get nonchalant and talk about whatever you want. Even Cheesepie.
User avatar
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
Posts: 4584
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:20 am
Location: Undercity, Taris
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:53 pm
So what is even happening in the world right now
Image
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
User avatar
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
Posts: 3729
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:06 pm
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:11 am
You know what I never fucking tire of spending my god damn fucking money on?
Fucking mobile phones. I end up getting one every 4 months or so, because the fucking things break. My current piece of shit just fucking stops charging at random. Not to mention that it takes me like 5 minutes the get the stupid shit charging. The last decent (i.e. not fucking breaking if you look at it wrong) was Samsung Galaxy S (that's s1 for those wanting clarification) which I bought used. Gotta fucking love this piece of shit future
Image
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
User avatar
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
Posts: 4584
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:20 am
Location: Undercity, Taris
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:48 pm
Tommahawk wrote:You know what I never fucking tire of spending my god damn fucking money on?
Fucking mobile phones. I end up getting one every 4 months or so, because the fucking things break. My current piece of shit just fucking stops charging at random. Not to mention that it takes me like 5 minutes the get the stupid shit charging. The last decent (i.e. not fucking breaking if you look at it wrong) was Samsung Galaxy S (that's s1 for those wanting clarification) which I bought used. Gotta fucking love this piece of shit future

Nokia's bringing back the brick phones so gettem while you still can :D
Image
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
User avatar
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
Posts: 3729
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:06 pm
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:32 pm
are they smarphones tho? because my job pretty much necessitates one
Image
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
User avatar
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
Posts: 8605
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:03 pm
Location: Wherever Yang is, making arm puns
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:30 pm
Nitro Rad is a solid Youtuber. Has some entertaining reviews.
"Have you considered the possibility that maybe people don't know what's best for them? And by continually giving them the same crap they'll never know what's different so they'll just keep asking for the same crap?" - The Nostalgia Critic
User avatar
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
Posts: 3729
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:06 pm
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:35 am
wake and bake
Image
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
Previous

Return to Casual Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest