What anime are you watching?//Also manga.

Because life is better in 4 colors.
User avatar
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Posts: 1961
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:26 pm
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:30 am
I'm watching RWBY.
Part of my plan
Spoiler
Image
User avatar
Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:16 am
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:15 am
I recently watched through Coffin Princess. Also Date A Live and Zero no Tsukaima (Familiar of Zero)
NNTV
One-Stop Shop for COMICS | CARTOONS | MOVIES | SMASH BROS.
NetworkNextTV
User avatar
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Posts: 4391
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:00 pm
Location: West Michigan
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:12 pm
Not too long ago I marathon-ed through Jormangand recently, and I gotta say I really enjoyed it. Not a lot of media out there necessarily tackles the subject of Arms dealers and Child Soldiers (unless your named Metal Gear Solid), and this does it well and entertaining. Great pacing and build until the end, which it then felt like it just ended a bit abruptly, but still was enjoyable.
Image
User avatar
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Posts: 1961
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:26 pm
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:30 pm
jimbob32165 wrote:I'm watching RWBY.


I lied I'm reading and watching One punch man.
Part of my plan
Spoiler
Image
User avatar
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Posts: 1816
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:39 pm
Location: wherever my phone/laptop is
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:34 am
Recently got through watching Kids on the Slope. It was really enjoyable, and I love jazz so that helped as well.
User avatar
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
Posts: 5791
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:06 pm
Location: Tower of Fate
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:59 am
I'm currently watching One Punch Man as each episode comes out! Don't think I will bother with the manga on this one though. Currently reading Berserk, I am ordering them all slowly. xD It's probably one of my fav manga out there. I am also reading Blue Exorcist as each volume is released, it's pretty lighthearted mostly but the current arc seems to be getting pretty dark.

Might start Tokyo Ghoul today though, it looks interesting.
Image
Steeling that shovel.
Spoiler
risinguppercut wrote:Is Abrams secretly a cute girl? IS EVERYONE OTHER THAN ME SECRETLY A CUTE GIRL?!

HomestuckLover wrote:Shad the greatest of waifus

Meddadius wrote:ShagMorgen
User avatar
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Posts: 1993
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:23 pm
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:51 am
Beelzebub wrote:Recently got through watching Kids on the Slope. It was really enjoyable, and I love jazz so that helped as well.

Oh, that's one of my favorites! I kind of was disappointed by the ending really rushing and not feeling fulfilling, but I enjoyed the rest of the show so much that while it stopped it was shy from being in my top 10 due to the ending, it was still ranked rather high.

Also, have been watching One Punch Man which is really fun so far. New Gundam had a great first episode and set the action and atmosphere really well. Need to actually start Owarimonogatari. And that's pretty much what I'm going through this season. Might add Lupin the Third, but the release schedule is so disjointed that I might just wait until it's all out.
Image
Image
Can't get enough of my thoughts? Bug me on Twitter.
digitaldebaser wrote:I'm going to beat you with a very large stick...that has claws.
User avatar
So Darwin was Wrong...
So Darwin was Wrong...
Posts: 5791
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:06 pm
Location: Tower of Fate
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:50 am
So I watched like 9 episodes of Tokyo Ghoul when I got home earlier, pretty interesting stuff. It has a lot of interesting ideas but it REALLY keeps reminding me of Deadman Wonderland. Kaneki keeps reminding me of Ganta. The animation effects on Ghoul's Kagune is very cool to look at especially. That opening theme is fucking amazing though, I love it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiISzK3iCsg[/youtube]

Still waiting for PSG season 2. Damn you Gainax. :cry:
Image
Steeling that shovel.
Spoiler
risinguppercut wrote:Is Abrams secretly a cute girl? IS EVERYONE OTHER THAN ME SECRETLY A CUTE GIRL?!

HomestuckLover wrote:Shad the greatest of waifus

Meddadius wrote:ShagMorgen
User avatar
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Posts: 1816
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:39 pm
Location: wherever my phone/laptop is
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:32 pm
Ehsan wrote:
Beelzebub wrote:Recently got through watching Kids on the Slope. It was really enjoyable, and I love jazz so that helped as well.

Oh, that's one of my favorites! I kind of was disappointed by the ending really rushing and not feeling fulfilling, but I enjoyed the rest of the show so much that while it stopped it was shy from being in my top 10 due to the ending, it was still ranked rather high.

Also, have been watching One Punch Man which is really fun so far. New Gundam had a great first episode and set the action and atmosphere really well. Need to actually start Owarimonogatari. And that's pretty much what I'm going through this season. Might add Lupin the Third, but the release schedule is so disjointed that I might just wait until it's all out.

Yeah, I felt like more could have been covered, though I didn't mind the ending too much. The scene with the reunion in the Church was nice.

I'm loving Owarimono so far. Gonna catch up with the OPM manga before I start the anime.
User avatar
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
Posts: 3004
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:18 am
Location: Syntax Error. Location not of this realm.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:00 pm
Mehsan wrote:Need to actually start Owarimonogatari.

ofc you haven't, Mr Always There to Disappoint Tae.

Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan. Generic LN turned manga turned anime that only a sad sap like me would enjoy? Well duh but it has so many good things going for it. It plays itself like its going to be a harem and then boom, three episodes later the main girl gets the confession. I love it.
Image
Spoiler
Image
Image
Image
Image
PreviousNext

Return to Comics, Anime, and Manga

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests