What anime are you watching?//Also manga.

Because life is better in 4 colors.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:59 am
Recently, I've been watching some Digimon (the Dubbed version) and boy, young me was retarded for refusing to watch this show.

I'm also gonna be watching YuYu Hakusho

For the Manga side, I've been reading JJBA: Stone Ocean and I'm gonna read Pokemon Adventures and Medaka Box (even though I fucking hate Abnormal)
"In other words…a worthless person will always be worthless, no matter what he does."
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
You Crack Me Up, Little Buddy
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:52 pm
I've finally gotten around to starting Mirai Nikki. This is more along the lines of what I was hoping for from Shiki. Not only is it terrifying, it gets downright creepy and disturbing as well. It picks up right away, too.

I still have 22 episodes to go, but it looks like this might be on my buy list.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:13 pm
Currently watching One Punch Man and reading the Neon Genesis Evangelion manga.
So far, both are really good, OPM because it's pretty badass and hilarious (haven't finished watching it, though), and the Evangelion manga is pretty good too because it differs considerably from the anime, it just makes you want to read it all to see just how different can it get.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:12 am
Been rewatching Carnival Phantasm, a Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime spinoff which takes a turn for the funny. I mean, when you get scenes like this...

or of course the video linked here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg2LZ4AwyEU
Transcode #003: Mega Man! EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar, on the air!

Wave Battle, Ride On!
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:08 pm
Just popping my head in to say that Yuri on Ice is the best thing ever and if you disagree I will fight you to the almost death.
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:37 pm
^I haven't watched it but March Comes in like a Lion is extremely nice. Pls watch.

Flip Flappers was great if only because of the animation and feeling of wonder. It's like watching one of those 10 minutes animated shorts that are all about imagination and have a plot you don't really necessarily care for, but they draw you in purely because it looks nice and the atmosphere of wonder is amazing. Except it's a 12 episode series instead and when it stopped being about great animation, interesting worlds and great atmosphere, I realised I did kinda care about the plot. Also I like the music. Won't fault anyone for not caring for it thou. The fanservice in the Mechs and futuristic neon world episode got blatant and bad, but I think they vented it all out right there and then stopped (not counting the Mad Max world as fanservice because I feel like it was part of setting up the environment and world)
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:25 am
Well, I've been watching Naruto clips on YouTube since yesterday. Does that count?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:12 pm
Been watching the Pokemon Sun and Moon Anime. Thus far, it's actually really good. And for once, ASH HASN'T BEEN RESET! (Although I'm wondering if Serena is going to return after one of the most controversial moments in Pokemon Anime History in XYZ Ep 47).
Transcode #003: Mega Man! EM Wave Change, Geo Stelar, on the air!

Wave Battle, Ride On!
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:04 am
Everyone's favorite: One Piece. This series never gets old.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:53 am
Currently re-watching the 4th great ninja war for the 8th time
PreviousNext

Return to Comics, Anime, and Manga