Online/Webcomics - What are you reading?

Because life is better in 4 colors.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:01 pm
Hi everyone,

Just wondering who's following some of the existing webcomics and which ones do you enjoy?

Saw a kickstarter recently that is a collaboration between Girl Genius and Gunnerkrigg Court. It got me wondering what else is out there.

Chris Latour
Snakehead Games
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:10 am
I'm reading this really spiffy one called Satan and Me. It's only a year old but it's gone from a crack comic to a pretty fleshed out piece of work! :D
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:21 pm
Questionalbe Content
Scandinavia and the World
The Punchline Is Machismo
Critical Miss
VG Cats
Darths and Droids
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:21 am
Tommahawk wrote:Scandinavia and the World
The Punchline Is Machismo

A++ Comics right there
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
SA's #1 Bro
SA's #1 Bro
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:34 pm
Hey hey hey

Back - Ongoing comedy/western series by the guys behind Gunshow and Nedroid. A strange girl breaks out of a coffin and gets told by wizards that she's going to destroy the world, and she goes along with it because she doesn't really have much a purpose otherwise. It's ridiculous and really interesting, lots of good slap-stick.

Unsound - Fantasy comic with gorgeous art about a thief's daughter traveling to another country to shake down a relative for money, helped out by an intelligent wizard zombie. It's really fun. It's also really fucked up and includes pedophila, human experimentation, sexual slavery, prostitution, gore, genocide, drug addiction, human sacrifice, and a whole mess of lovecraftian style horror bits. Tons of world building, fantastic characters, easily one of the best comics I've ever read.

Ava's Demon - Sci-fi fantasy about a girl possessed by an ancient queen who's trying to get revenge on a powerful galactic overlord by finding all her old warriors trapped in other hosts. Great bits of dark humor, ridiculously horrific when you least expect it.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:31 pm
Dr. McNinja http://drmcninja.com/

It's a comic about an Irish American Ninja Doctor, his gorilla receptionist, and raptor riding bandito sidekick. There are no more words to describe it, lol. An epic OG webcomic.

Weregeek http://www.weregeek.com/

A group of friends and the chronicles of their nerdy games. At one point had an overarching metaplot dealing with "anti-geek hunters" and superpowers, but has since been resolved and is much more "down to earth" now. Highly entertaining read.

JL8 http://limbero.org/jl8/archive

What if the Justice League were all 8 year olds in elementary school together? There's nothing more I can say, lol. An amazing read.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:49 pm
Axe Cop is the only correct answer.
"You are kind of weird, and that's okay. Normal people are boring."

The most BAMF momma's boy who ever lived
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:51 pm
I've been going back through Brawl in the Family. Still as amazing as it was when I first read it.
Limit breaks can't melt concrete beams.

Spoiler
play Eastern Mind. Tis a good game.

Return to Comics, Anime, and Manga