Favorite Animes?/Anime you can't stand

Because life is better in 4 colors.
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:04 pm
MexicanAnime wrote:There's much better shonen jump series out there, but Dragon Ball on its own is still watchable as the characters are likable and some of the fights are decent.

I'm just not a Shonen guy in general. I know that the exceptions keep cropping up as personal favourites, but I find most Shonen series to be good ideas bogged down by wasted characters, excessive filler and a story that goes straight down the sh*tter once the writers decide to not care if they end or not. Also, the weird character quirks don't help at all...
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:24 am
Whitly wrote:I'm just not a Shonen guy in general. I know that the exceptions keep cropping up as personal favourites, but I find most Shonen series to be good ideas bogged down by wasted characters, excessive filler and a story that goes straight down the sh*tter once the writers decide to not care if they end or not. Also, the weird character quirks don't help at all...

From my experience, Shounen are a thousand times better when they're short/restrained. There are very few Non-episodic concepts that need over a 100 episodes.
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:30 am
Although the anime adaptations have been lackluster, I enjoy Nobuyuki Anzai's work in terms of a shounen. A colourful assortment of likable characters with their own growth, where each rising arc reaches a logical (for a story about magical ninja weapons) closure point at the finale. No supporting character feels left out as they have their own prime moments to shine alongside the main protagonist.

Also there are less than 500+ chapters. (Flame of Recca being ~350 and MAR being not even half of it)
Spoiler
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:00 am
I've seen a lot of good(and bad) stuff over the past year that I was somehow ignorant of beforehand. So I feel like I should remake my favorites/least favorites list.

Favorites:
Spoiler
Welcome to the NHK:If it weren't for some trademark laziness from Gonzo, this would easily be my favorite anime of all time. It's dreary and thought provoking, subtly addressing questions about life and existence that I'm sure we've all asked ourselves, while at the same time being hilariously twisted. The main characters, while all legitimately messed up on some level, all retain enough realism to be believable and even relate able whether we choose to acknowledge it or not. Something every fan of anime should watch at least once.
The Vision of Escaflowne:Sunrise's Magnum Opus and my ideal fantasy/mecha anime. It has all the elements of a great fantasy epic combined with well animated mech fights. Beautifully drawn mechs and a masterfully composed OST also help. A somewhat rushed ending isn't even close to enough to ruin this show for me.
Cromartie High School:I never get tired of Cromartie High. There isn't really much to say about this other than it's one of the few sausage-fest slice of life shows and it's pretty darn funny. Oh and it also has Freddy Mercury as a recurring character, which officially makes it 10000x better.
Baldr Force EXE:You say short, I say efficient. Baldr Force is one of my favorites solely because it borrows from nearly all my favorite science fiction games/movies/novels/anime with surprising competence. It's hard to believe it was based off a vertical 2D shooter. Too bad I can't play it because the silly translators are too busy fucking around with some shitty erotic Imouto dating sim to be bothered with this.

Least Favorites:
Spoiler
Master of the Marital Hearts:Oh god, at least with School Days's ending you felt somewhat satisfied. This is just terrible on all levels. With inconsistent artwork, zero dimensional characters, and the absolute WORST plot twist I've witnessed this century, Martial Hearts is an easy contender for worst anime of all time.
Vandread:Imagine Shinji Ikari except minus the years of psychological abuse and neglect that cause him to act the way he does(and take away the occasional badass moments). That's what Vandread's protagonist is like. Spineless, incompetent, a nuance to those around him, and above all else whiny. Other than him, the show is a below average harem.
Ikkitousen:I've been told that I need to read Romance of the Three Kingdoms to fully understand the plot of this show. Even if reading The Three Kingdoms closed all the plotholes of this atrocious story(I SERIOUSLY doubt that), the show would still be shit. As others have said, it even fucks up the only thing it had going for it: fanservice.
Tokimeki Memorial: Only Love:At least Ikkitousen is good for a laugh or two. Tokimeki Memorial is not only an atrocious harem/romance, it's also the most boring show I've ever had the misfortune of sitting through. Being boring is the worst sin a show can commit in my mind. I doubt anything I'll see in the future will be worse than this.

There are a few other shows(Stiens;Gate and Madoka Magica) I need to let sit for a bit longer in my mind before I can honestly call them my favorites.
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:32 am
Baldr Forece EXE is an mess of a good anime. The best way I can explain it is just to say that it's like they took a 12 episode anime and just crammed it into 4 episodes, which is a huge detriment to the show. I quite enjoyed it and it's a good anime, but the way it's executed is horrendous.
^leads to My channel

Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:13 pm
Distrotion wrote:Baldr Forece EXE is an mess of a good anime. The best way I can explain it is just to say that it's like they took a 12 episode anime and just crammed it into 4 episodes, which is a huge detriment to the show. I quite enjoyed it and it's a good anime, but the way it's executed is horrendous.

I'd actually argue that the "shortness" of Baldr's Force is a massive point in it's favor. It manages to accomplish more in it's relatively short time frame than most shows can in 12 or even 24 episodes. Think of it as a two hour movie(which is what it really is) rather than a TV show that was shortened.
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:15 am
Since I updated my favorites elsewhere, thought I would do the same here.

Top 10 Anime Series
Spoiler
10. Tiger and Bunny
9. Mawaru Penguindrum
8.Madoka Magica
7. Katanagatari
6. Welcome to the NHK
5. Mononoke
4. Spice and Wolf
3. Bakemonogatari
2. Fate/Zero
1. Great Teacher Onizuka

Top 10 Manga Series
Spoiler
10. Petshop of Horrors
9. One Punch Man
8.Black Jack
7. Fruits Basket
6. Eyeshield 21
5. 20th Century Boys (Why I haven't read more is beyond me)
4. Vagabond
3.Yotsuba
2. Pluto
1. Oyasami Punpun/Solanin/Nijigahara Holograph (This is really cheating, but Asano is who I consider the best)

Top 10 Anime Movies
Spoiler
10. Paprika
9. Tekkon Kinkreet
8. The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
7. Spirted Away
6. Metropolis
5. Perfect Blue
4. Castle In the Sky
3.Princess Mononoke
2. Porco Rosso
1. Millennium Actress

Top 10 OVA's/ONA's
Spoiler
10. Mad Bull 34
9. Dokuro Chan
8. Denpa Kanojo
7. Diary of Tortov
6. Golden Boy
5. Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
4.Time of Eve
3. Gunbuster
2. Carnival Phantasm
1.Fooly Cooly
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:59 am
Well this is going to be a tough one, but let's give it a shot :3

Top 10 Anime
Spoiler
10-TIE! Hidamari Sketch and Nichijou
Image Image
Nichijou and Hidamari Sketch are two shows that I enjoy greatly. These two slice of life shows are entertaining, fun and will have you going "I know that feel!" more often than you think. As both of these are slice of life shows, they deal with the everyday common events of everyday life, only approach it in their own "surreal" way.

Nichijou is a show about multiple different characters living life. The catch is the world around them is quite literally bat shit insane. From having the school president riding a goat while sipping whine, to the principal wrestling with a deer all the way to having a robot with a huge key in her back that just wants to be normal, the show goes completely crazy whit everything it decides to do. As far as the animation goes, the show is amazingly animated and it avoids quite a few of the dull traps most slice of life shows have by being completely and utterly random.

Hidamari Sketch, on the other hand, is a more classic example of a Slice of Life. It's down to earth and references everyday life in a more realistic way. However, what gives the show it's surreal charm is it's animation, done by shaft. The animation uses tricks you don't often see with these types of shows, like using real life objects as actual items and using random images to depict an action instead of showing the character doing the action. The characters are equally as good as the animation, with each one being unique and adorable in their own way.

As far as OPs go, both shows shine brightly with colorful and fun OPs that you will never want to skip. They are energetic, unique and will stay stuck in your head for the rest of your lives.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfF7HqZm_vA[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Ou44VV7aA[/youtube]

9-Carnival Phantasm
Ever wonder what it would be like if the character from Tsukihime and Fate/Stay night didn't have to worry about the shitty, dark, gritty and evil world they live in? Well here is your answer! Carnival Phatasm is a fun little show that celebrates everything Type-Moon and then some. With a ton of new and old jokes, everyone will easily be entertained by the wonderful show that is Carnival Phantasm. The show's OP very entertaining by itself, and it's literally a fun ride from start to finish.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs[/youtube]

8-Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
I watched SZS on a completely random whim. I had heard good things about it, but even then, it managed to catch me by surprise and be even better than expected. It's a slice of life type show revolving about silly crazy people shenanigans. From depression all the way to stalking while passing by shut ins, every well known crazy type is referenced in the show and used in a very comical way. The show also pulls some satire into the mix, referencing real life habits and events. The characters themselves are fun and colorful and an interesting thing to note is that all the characters in the classroom except for one have black hair, which is impressive considering most anime over use colored hair to the point where it's almost a way to differentiate the characters. As for the OPs used in the show, they are all simply great. They are heavy rock songs that often refer to the general themes joked about in the show(depression and stuff) and the animation for these are simply brilliant, catching your eye the moment you see it for the first time.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhx-qWDMGyo[/youtube]

7-Monogatari Series
I'm a late bloomer to the series, but I still really like it none the less. It's a great show that is well done and keep you engaged from start to finish with it's story and characters. The animation is surreal and simply amazing, which reflects perfectly the type of world the series is set in. Not only that, but the show is very fun to analyze and pick apart due to the complex nature of it's characters and the events that occur around them. Not only that, but the unique OP's for the show stand out and are some of the most interesting and well done anime openings I've seen so far.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pMg5F4OkQU[/youtube]
Finding the actual OP is literally impossible, so this is the best I could do.

6-Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone complex
I like robots, so it's a mystery to even my own self as to why I waited so long before watching Ghost in the Shell. The best way to describe the show would be....simply amazing. The characters and world are interesting and make you want to learn more about them. Each person is unique and realistic, not to mention likable and enjoyable. Allot of the characters feel like people you would actually meet at work or at the bar. The world itself is quite interesting, especially with it's use of technology, as well as the abuse of it in multiple different ways. The show's animation is something that took me a while to get used too. I still prefer the style of the original, but that's really just a personal preference and, to be honest, the SAC style works very very well with what it does. The OPs are also very good, although the first seson's op has a song that outshines it's animation. The second season, on the other hand, manages to balance the two together very nicely and gets you pumped for each episode you watch. Also, it's an interesting thing to note that both songs have heavy electronic influences in them.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQIqgxeNtl0[/youtube]

5-Casshern Sins
Casshern Sins is one of the first anime I watched back when I got into the medium and is one of my favorites still to this day. It takes the concept of a old robot series set in a post apocalyptic world and twists it in such a way that it became a completely different thing. It's show that deals with one of life's biggest mysteries: Death. In Casshern Sins, the world is in ruin and everything is dying, both humans and robots. However, there is one robot, Casshern, who is said to neve age nor die no matter what, and it's said that if you eat him, you will live forever. Is this true or is it a lie? No one knows, but the fact is that many believe this to be true.
The way Casshern Sins deals with death is amazing, showing how dfifferent people react to it. From people believing stupid rumors all the way to people trying to finish their life's work in hopes of bringing hope back to the world, the people Casshern meet's and the way they view the end of their lives are interesting and well done. The animation is very special, going for very sporadic and messy animation whenever Casshern is fighting and calm, clean and well finished animation whenever he's simply walking arround or talking to poeple, while still maintaining the gritty style of the universe. Lastly, the OP is simply an amazing song put on some really nice art, but I still find it works very well with the show and it's style, especially when one pays attention to the lyrics.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdOubGFnfG8[/youtube]

4-Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
Along with Azumanga Daoih, this show is what really got me into anime and started me on the medium. Beck is a very down to earth realistic show about a bunch of people making the best indie band ever. It's a show about growing up and playing music and it does so in the best way anything will ever do it. The characters are all great and realistic, they really feel like people you would meet at school or in parties and concerts. Everything in the show is just perfect and for some, it might take you back to your student days and remind you of both the good times and the bad times, but all in a good way. The op, although nothing special, is still great and gives off an indie video vibe. It's uses a great song that really fits with the show. In fact, most of the songs in the show are simply great songs on their own, especially "Moon on the water", which is a great song that will forever be the song that plays whenever I close my cell phone.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70defn8MSTY[/youtube] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5xZ-Qw9nE0[/youtube]

3-Fooly Cooly
Never in my life have I ever imagined that something could actually manage to blend real life issues that everyone can relate too with an animated surreal universe. FLCL is by far the best anime to come from Gainax and although it might take a rewatch to figure that out, it's well worth it. The show is about robots, aliens and the pain that is puberty and as crazy as the concept sounds, it's a done very tastefully and very well. The discreet and subtle hints and nods towards the various events to occur during puberty are handled in such a way that many don't even notice them upon watching the anime for their first time. The animation is completely crazy, going for full on experimentation rather than sticking with the usual styles that most anime has. Not only that, million upon millions of refrences are scattered among the show, which is something I really enjoy. The music for the show is some of the most iconic songs I have heard, with most people being able to recognize where they are from as soon as they hear the songs.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4_Qzx-E2LQ[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnQmzWbT2NQ[/youtube]

2-Mushi Shi
Mushi Shi is one of those shows that require your complete and undivided attention. Each episode is a tale that will teach you more about what it is to be human and what being life is like. May it be the story about the woman who keeps forgetting everything, the one about the girl who can see far beyond anyone else, the story of the woman who has a voice which causes people to turn ill or even the one about a man who chases after rainbows, Mushi shi will keep capture you and take you for a ride through the world of these surreal stories. Each story in Mushi shi is based on real life problems that have long been associated with mystical entities, thus making the show deeply rooted in Japanese culture. However, even with it's deep roots, the show is still one of the best out there and many of the stories are still easy to relate with. The animation works very well for the show, especially the way the Mushi are designed and portrayed. As for the OP, I find it matches the tone of the show perfectly, both lyrically and visually. Although you can argue there is nothing to look at, I have to disagree. The visuals used in the OP are relaxing, reflecting the calm, serene nature of the show and helping you get into the perfect mood for each episode to come.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AapZE-LHUdI[/youtube]

1-Usagi Drop
I bet there are no surprises when I say that Usagi Drop is my favorite anime. The show is a charming story about a man suddenly becoming the cartaker of a 6 year old girl and how this changes his life. It shows how both him and the girl live their life as they go throug it, one day at a time, one thing after the other, and does it in no way any other will ever be able to do. The show literally change my views of life, making me think more about my future and changing my outlook on quite a few thing in life. It's quite literally one of the best shows I've ever watched and I love it. The animation is uses a coloring book style for the pre-op introduction, followed by a clean, but soft, art style that gives you that warm feeling a happy little story does. It's animation, although very minimalist, is still fluid and well thought out. As for the OP, well, it's unique, original and one of my Favorite anime Openings of all time.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0oiDtuNKWg[/youtube]

Top 10 Manga
Spoiler
10-Jojo's Bizzare Adventures
Because of Fugoy's insistance, I started reading Jojo's bizarre adventures. Now although I'm enjoying it allot right now and it's a great series, I can't call it a favorite because I still have so much left to read before I get to that point. However, with what I've read so far, I can easily say that Jojo does get the praise it deserves. It's unique artstyle, characters and setting make it stand out among every other manga out there. This is one series that definetly deserves all the praise it gets.

9-Darker Than Black: Shikkoku no Hana
I often hear people complain about the non-existent second season of Darker than Black. Well the truth is, this is the second season you are looking for. Taking place after the events of the original series, DTB:SnH follows quite a few different characters, both new and old, as they try to stop a very powerful contractor from infecting everyone on earth with a fake "contract spore". The art style is very similar to that of the anime and the characters and story are equally as god as the original. If you liked the original show, then this is a must read.

8-Attack On Titan
What would happen if humans where attacked by monsters? Simple: they would defend themselves till the day they die. That is the only way I can really describe AoT without having to go into spoiler territories. It's a solid shonen that has really good characters and a decent story and will keep you entertained and reading until your up to date and listening to fugoy say "I told you so!". The art is very detailed, as well as very gritty and dark. It's also one of the few things I've seen actually make something visually horrifying as the titans are quite literally the most horrifying things I have ever seen in fiction.

7-Velvet Kiss
I won't deny it, Velvet Kiss is indeed a hentai. However, it is a good hentai with a good story and some good characters as well. It also plays many of the usual hentai tropes straight, displaying a more realistic take on how it would go and why they are nothing more than impossible fantasies. While the first half is more heavy with the sex, the second half focuses on the plot that's actually been at play the whole time and changes the manga from a typical hentai to a story about how one needs to grow out of their immature lifestyle so that they can fully live their lives.

6-K-ON!
Oh boy, it's time. eeyup, I still like K-ON!. Even after all this time, all this "moe is shit", all this new stuff I've watched and read, I still like K-ON! and it will probably stay that way forever. To be fair, the manga did something great once the four girls graduated and went to college. For a while, it was some of the best chapters in the series and showed that they had outgrown the "cake and tea" persoality and where more serious(even if just a bit) about what they where doing. Sadly though, the manga has been ended and we won't get to see more of these girls in college, which was quite fun to see. The art isn't really anything special, but still, I love this series and I doubt I will ever change that.

5-Franken Fran
This is one of those manga's you hope no one ever finds in your library because you have no way of explaining it. Franken Fran is a manga about a young medical prodigy named Fran who can literally do almost anything using her medical skills, may it be good or bad. want to change genders? Easy. Want to become a dog? Even easier! Need to become a super hero to exert revenge on the monster that killed your familly? Here's the operation table sir, we should be done in about an hour! Franken Fran is an interesting manga because of this "what is she gonna do next?" type story telling it has, although that's not all it has going for it. Fran is a very interesting character that is also very likable, a mix of zeal, teenage innocence and maturity make her a very special doctor. Not only that, but the patients vary all, as some are complete assholes while others are just unlucky or misguided. Also, Fran has a younger sister and an older sister, both of which have very different and conflicting personalities which make for some funny moments, as well as some more heart breaking ones later on. The art itself is great, and the creator goes out of his way to explain not only what the hell is going on with the medical procedures, but where the ideas for each chapter came from. Needless to say, Franken Fran is far from being some half assed hack job.

4-Dorohedoro
A while back, I was complaining about a manga that was set in a gritty universe but had a light hearted side to it, saying that I wish I could find something that did it well because I knew it was possible, just not how. Well someone on TPS named Ghello directed me towards a wonderful manga named "Dorohedoro" and I cannot thank him enough for it.
Dorohedoro takes place in a universe where magicians rule and people without magic are their playthings. Each magician has a unique spell specific to them and they use this magic via a special smoke that their body emits from their arms. The manga takes place in a dark, gritty shit world filled with demons and gore, but even so, the light hearted side is what really drew me in. Ma it be the light hearted jokes between co workers, the little troll known as Ebisu to the shenanigans of the normal people, the manga loves to remind you that just because the world is shit doesn't mean that people are gonna mope around all day and do nothing. The art is great, giving a great grindhouse like atmosphere while still staying clean and easy to read. Also, the various masks each character wears is very detailed, although it's never truly explained if the masks reflect the wearer or not. In short, the art is simply great in every aspect you can think of. As for the characters themselves, they are equally as good. The best parts of the manga is whenever the characters get some time to talk between one another on a same, friend like level. It's in these moments where you see them as actual people living in this gritty world and get the best of the light hearted side of the manga.

3-Soul Eater
This is the series that got me into manga and although it's gone to complete shit with it's finally, I still love it and consider it one of my top favorites. Soul Eater is a shonen about people acting as shinigami and capturing souls to eat them. In teams of two, one acts as the weapon user called a Meister while the other transforms into a weapon to be used to hunt down evil souls. When I first got into Soul Eater, I had tried watching the anime and stopped at episode 2 and wasn't planning on continuing on unless I got bored. However, I just happen to go to the mall the day afterwards and the only interesting manga on the shelf that was there was Soul Eater, so I decided to pick it up and started reading it on the bus. By the time I got home, I was already hooked and started watching the rest of the show before moving onto reading the rest of the manga. The world the series takes place in is simply amazing, using a twisted version of our world with a freaky architecture reminiscent of nightmare. It uses allot, and I mean allot of horror film references, as well as other sources, to name it's various characters as well, which is something that always came off as funny to me. Speaking of characters, they kept on growing as the series went on and even the side teams where getting more attention and becoming there own characters rather than just randomly skilled people in the background. The main characters a bright and filled with life and you will root for them when the going gets though and want them to succeed in whatever task they undertake.
If anything, the series is a very solid shonen up until after the book of Eibon arc. What happens after that is a sad downfall. The creator started to set a massive amount of plot points up and the series was set to get even bigger, but then the manga started rushing towards the ending and divolved into a really shitty battle on the moon that makes no sense. It's still worth the read, in my opinion, but don't expect much from the ending.

2-Shinigami Alice
Back when I was reading allot of shoujo ai, I came across Shinigami Alice and, well, it became an instant favorite. It's a simple little story about a Lolita assassin who's main weapon is a pair of giant scissors and who happens to fall in love with a random school girl who happens to also love her. It's nothing special, really, but for what it does, it does it well and with nice art as well. The characters have a nice chemistry, the stakes keep getting higher with each chapter and the manga is overall quite enjoyable. It's definitely not something I would recommend to hardcore manga readers because, to be honest, it's nothing special, but it's a good introduction to Shoujo Ai for anyone who is curious about the genre.

1-Oyasumi, PunPun
I came across Punpun when Mex talked about it and decided to give it a shot. After reading a few chapters, I decided to look at when the next chapter was coming out and accidentally ending up reading the most recent volume, where some of the biggest events in the story happen. This hooked me onto the series and I hurried up and caught up to it as fast as I humanly could. Punpun is a story about growing up in a shit world, no, more like Punpun is the most accurate growing up story you will ever find in your life. Nothing has ever depicted how much of a pain growing up can be and how much life affects everyone you know, how much time changes people and just how people can be messed up inside. The amazing art, the great characters and the simple yet effective story will keep you reading up until the end, non stop. The surreal elements added to the mix make for a very unique experience and makes the manga stand out as one of a kind. Definitely a must read, I can't recommend this one enough and I would gladly re-read it from start to finish if given the chance.
^leads to My channel

Spoiler
ImageImageImage
The Power of a God is now your Secret Tool
The Power of a God is now your Secret Tool
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:56 pm
My favourite anime is InuYasha. :)
Spoiler

Good luck out there Bobobo. You're our only last and final hope of surpassing Superman in Death Battle.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:45 pm
Darkseid wrote:
Twist of Fate wrote:I really love Fairy Tail, Kirby: Right back at ya!, Inuyasha, and every Pokemon anime after the Kanto seasons.

Ont he opposite end of the spectrum, I hate Ranma 1/2, Fullmetal Alchemist, and the Kanto arcs of the Pokemon anime.

Late reply ahoy!

I can understand hating Kirby, but whats wrong with Inuyasha? It has endearing characters, incredible plot twists, and excellent action scenes.

As a Christian the anti-religion message in Fullmetal Alchemist was really off-putting, however even ignoring that I saw nothing remarkable throughout the whole anime. No one was interesting or endearing and the twists were predictable, action scenes were ok.
When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.

- Clarke's First Law
PreviousNext

Return to Comics, Anime, and Manga