Trigun: Badlands Rumble

Because life is better in 4 colors.
SA's #1 Bro
SA's #1 Bro
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:51 am
LoneSilverwind wrote:Me too, Trigun was the first anime that got me into anime in general, I first watched it dubbed because back then (4 years ago) I wasn't aware of watching anime with subtitles. Looking back now, I gotta admit that the dub wasn't bad (as opposed to most dubbed anime).

You'd be surprised how far dubbing has gone over the years, most series that gets dubbed nowadays get great treatment and sometimes better than the original Japanese cast. Look up Baccano, every dub fan's go to example, to see what I mean.
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:40 am
Darkseid2 wrote:You'd be surprised how far dubbing has gone over the years, most series that gets dubbed nowadays get great treatment and sometimes better than the original Japanese cast. Look up Baccano, every dub fan's go to example, to see what I mean.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to come off as a dub hater, because there are some great dubs out there (Fullmetal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, and of course Baccano for a few examples); it's just that there are also a lot of bad dubs out there that outweigh the good. Which is why I prefer to watch anime subbed.
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:32 pm
LoneSilverwind wrote:
Darkseid2 wrote:You'd be surprised how far dubbing has gone over the years, most series that gets dubbed nowadays get great treatment and sometimes better than the original Japanese cast. Look up Baccano, every dub fan's go to example, to see what I mean.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to come off as a dub hater, because there are some great dubs out there (Fullmetal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, and of course Baccano for a few examples); it's just that there are also a lot of bad dubs out there that outweigh the good. Which is why I prefer to watch anime subbed.

Yu-Gi-Oh
ImageImage
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:23 pm
http://screwattack.com/blogs/Metakings-Bad-Blog-Lists-News-Reviews-and-Other-Random/Metakings-Radical-Reviews-Trigun-Badlands-Rumble
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:21 pm

I've already put my two cents in.
Previous

Return to Comics, Anime, and Manga