Judge My Yugioh Deck (Strengths and Weaknesses)

Because life is better in 4 colors.
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:26 pm
jsney20 wrote:For the record you've got some banned cards in there such as Dark Magician of Chaos, Pot of Greed, and Ring of Destruction

Tourneyfag alert!
(thanks Darkseid for the sig)

Dum bum bum
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:29 pm
Ghost King wrote:
jsney20 wrote:For the record you've got some banned cards in there such as Dark Magician of Chaos, Pot of Greed, and Ring of Destruction

Tourneyfag alert!

I play Standard (I have two Magicians of Faith and Premature Burial)
But I might as well point that out
ImageImage
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:15 am
Srsly retro.
Get some better synchro monsters in there. Stardust Dragon is always great, Black Rose Dargon can clear the field if you're in trouble, Trishula Ice Barrier Dragon or Junk Destroyer since you're using Junk Synchron. Junk Warrior and Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth suck, get them out of there.
With Junk Synchron i'd suggest maybe putting 3 nimble momongas in there. They'll boost your life points and fill up your graveyard so you can special summon them with Junk Synchrons effect.
Ditch Polymerization for Future Fusion aswell as one or two miracle fusion cards. See even if future fusion is destroyed before you could fusion summon you can just use miracle fusion and remove the cards you've just send to the graveyard with future fusion from play to do the miracle fusion.
Now i don't know why you got Macro Cosmos in there, you're only sabotaging yourself and make the effects of Treeborn Frog and Junk Synchron useless. Yeah you also got dimension fusion which is banned btw but if you were going for a different dimension deck then you're using the wrong monsters.
SA's #1 Bro
SA's #1 Bro
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:32 am
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8&autoplay=1[/youtube]
Prototype 2.0
Prototype 2.0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:33 am
Duh, were in a forum on the interwebs which is mainly about videogames.
Part-Time Alien Buster
Part-Time Alien Buster
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:23 pm
Gheblo wrote:I have a strict 20 Blue Eye White Dragon Card policy for any of my decks.
Spoiler
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBpqRNBMoqQ&autoplay=1[/youtube]
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:12 pm
Payne wrote:Srsly retro.
Get some better synchro monsters in there. Stardust Dragon is always great, Black Rose Dargon can clear the field if you're in trouble, Trishula Ice Barrier Dragon or Junk Destroyer since you're using Junk Synchron. Junk Warrior and Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth suck, get them out of there.
With Junk Synchron i'd suggest maybe putting 3 nimble momongas in there. They'll boost your life points and fill up your graveyard so you can special summon them with Junk Synchrons effect.
Ditch Polymerization for Future Fusion aswell as one or two miracle fusion cards. See even if future fusion is destroyed before you could fusion summon you can just use miracle fusion and remove the cards you've just send to the graveyard with future fusion from play to do the miracle fusion.
Now i don't know why you got Macro Cosmos in there, you're only sabotaging yourself and make the effects of Treeborn Frog and Junk Synchron useless. Yeah you also got dimension fusion which is banned btw but if you were going for a different dimension deck then you're using the wrong monsters.

Stardust is much better with Starlight Road

But seriously your deck needs Tyler the Great Warrior
ImageImage
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:14 am
I can only assume that you're following traditional format since you have banned cards in you're deck. Also if you're running 3 cyber dragons you might as well add a Chimeratech Fortress Dragon to the extra deck, no polymerization requried.

Edit:
jsney20 wrote:But seriously your deck needs Tyler the Great Warrior

I fucking lol'd.
Previous

Return to Comics, Anime, and Manga