Professional Wrestling Talk(WWE, TNA, etc.)

See any good moviefilms lately? Let us know!
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
Location: The Other Side Of Darkness, just up the road from Parts Unknown
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:51 am
And the dream is over.

Ryder loses the IC title the next night on RAW. Talk about pointless. No reason to be happy for Ryder anymore. He helped in turning the IC title to garbage,

Trump victory. RIP Earth
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:27 am
titanhades70 wrote:And the dream is over.

Ryder loses the IC title the next night on RAW. Talk about pointless. No reason to be happy for Ryder anymore. He helped in turning the IC title to garbage,

Oh NOW the IC title is garbage, not the last ~10 years when it's been paid no real attention to by the higher-ups and was replaced with the World title? What about Miz himself losing the title one day after winning it on Mania two years ago? Nah, they give the title to a guy that will make it feel important, just like Zack did with the US title in 2011, have him in a feud immediately after Mania and with Miz who's one of the only people to get a real heel reaction, and now it turns into garbage. :lol:
Mr. ChaoticMeltdown is one rad dude
Two-time g1AfterDark Award-winner.
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:57 pm
Feud.. That's being generous. More likely they are having the rematch on Smackdown to get it out of the way so they can rebury Ryder right after.

Trump victory. RIP Earth
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:25 pm
RIP Chyna

And the real sad part is because of her death, WWE will now induct her into the HOF.

And Ryder is booted right out of the IC title picture. Told you there would be no feud. Just a useless title reign, when instead they could have just put the title on Miz at Wrestlemania.

Trump victory. RIP Earth
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:23 am
Yeah, well I'd still not call it useless, Ryder (and the audience) got a great feel-good moment at Mania, and Miz got great heat by winning it so soon. I would've liked to see a longer reign, but at least this is somewhat memorable, plus we got an awesome pairing in Miz & Maryse and the return of Cesaro. But seriously, how great are Miz & Maryse, and how fucking hot is Maryse?
Mr. ChaoticMeltdown is one rad dude
Two-time g1AfterDark Award-winner.
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:10 pm
Yeah. A feel good moment at the cost of the IC title.

Totally agree about Miz and Maryse.

Trump victory. RIP Earth
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:45 pm
Sucks for Ryder, but at least he got what he deserved; a cool Wrestlemania moment.

Even though I never really liked the Miz, what they've done since then is EXACTLY what the IC title has needed for ages; worthy competitors and matches worth it legacy and prestige.

The Match at Payback was good. The Match at Extreme Rules was the match of the night, if not an early contender for match of the year.

Extreme Rules overall was pretty good this year, all except the main event. Some say it was a good match but it didn't strike me as that.
Spoiler
For how one sided it was, only for Roman to get the win from the "Miracle Spear out of no where". Yea, Styles went through the announce table, but Reigns went through the barrier, on steel steps, Styles Clash x2 (one on chair), Magic Killer, taken to task with nearly a dozen chair shots... and still wouldn't. For the most part, I'm alright with Reigns (and I like most of his moveset, especially the Apron Dropkick), but at the least make him WORK for his wins. That was just pathetic. At the least Cena would actually build to making a "comeback". Hogan would at least "Hulk up". That match finish was a whole other level of just ludicrous.
Spoiler
Not even the return of Rollins could wash away the bad taste that left for me.
Squall's a Wuss
Squall's a Wuss
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:59 am
Brand split time once again. Just don't split up any tag teams.
twitter: @g1brent
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:10 pm
They can't put together a decent show when it is all one brand. Two brands will suck.

Trump victory. RIP Earth
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:21 pm
titanhades70 wrote:They can't put together a decent show when it is all one brand. Two brands will suck.

I think they actually may benefit from more focused storylines, and midcard titles will have an opportunity to actually mean something again
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
PreviousNext

Return to Movies and TV