Worst Movie based on Video Game

See any good moviefilms lately? Let us know!
Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:28 pm
My worst movie based on video game are all of Uwe Boll's movies such as Alone In The Dark, Bloodrayne, The House Of The Dead, and Postal. Yes I dislike Uwe Boll and he received negative by critics and reviewers. I want Uwe Boll must go and no longer to make a movie. He is the worst director. For Resident Evil series, it was okay from Paul W.S. Anderson, but getting bad fame. Super Mario Bros was also bad too. I seen the Super Mario Bros movie review by Nostalgia Critic from TGWTG (That Guy With The Glasses who operated Channel Awesome). What is your worst movie based on video game?
I am the critic who focus on celebrities, YouTubers, video games, anime, movies, and TV shows. I hates Machinima channels and their some of partners channels including DarkSydePhil (DSP) due to controversies.
Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:00 pm
King of Fighters. Bad script, bad fights, a horribly miscast Maggie Q as Mai Shiranui and was didn't even seem like it was based on the source material.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:13 am
Street fighter or Mortal Kombat. Both are terrible.
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
Location: The Other Side Of Darkness, just up the road from Parts Unknown
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:06 am
Red Faction. Double Dragon. Dead or Alive. Hitman. Max Payne.

Trump victory. RIP Earth

Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:07 am
It's not even out yet, but I feel very comfortable saying it's Angry Birds.

I think you can reply to every other movie with "yeah, but it doesn't feature one character spitting pee into another's mouth, who then Swallows it.
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 2:40 am
Super Mario Bros.

It's not even laughably bad like some of the other videogame adaptations. At least most of those have their enjoyable moments, unlike the SMB movie.

Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil!
The Other Ripley
The Other Ripley
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:32 pm
The worst thing about the SMB movie is that it has obliterated from everyone's minds the possibility of a Mario movie being good. I'd watch the heck out of a feature-length version of Bowser Junior's Smash trailer with some dialogue and a plot.
Unlike you people, I get my news from a reliable source. Image

Return to Movies and TV