So...Fant4stic....

See any good moviefilms lately? Let us know!
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:25 pm
It suck's...but it is 20th century fox's fault for doing so many re shoot's and problem's with the director and the fact that director wasn't allowed in the editing studio which is why many trailer scenes arent in the movie.

Long story short give the filming right's back to marvel...

and stop ruining my favorite super hero group :(

P.S I want my new york accent Ben Grimm back.

Spoiler
Part of my plan
Spoiler

Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:45 pm
Best thing about this movie is that, at one point, on Rotten Tomatoes, this was the 4th worst superhero movie ever.
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:09 pm
New F4 is a mess. Wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt because it has a good cast and if any comic deserves a good film it's Marvel's first family.

The tone is all over the place, first it is a kinda fun chris nolan sci fi film. Then it is a depressing david cronenberg horror film. Then they are like oh shoot maybe we should have some superhero stuff in there and throw in a super chessy fight scene with cringe worthy one liners in the last 20 mins. They totally lost the plot.

Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:56 pm
Fox wrote:New F4 is a mess. Wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt because it has a good cast and if any comic deserves a good film it's Marvel's first family.

The tone is all over the place, first it is a kinda fun chris nolan sci fi film. Then it is a depressing david cronenberg horror film. Then they are like oh shoot maybe we should have some superhero stuff in there and throw in a super chessy fight scene with cringe worthy one liners in the last 20 mins. They totally lost the plot.

I agree with you. The movie is so so so "UGHHH" What? Can be considered as the milking movie. Ahaha.
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:37 pm
What I don't understand about this movie is why you'd give a big-budget action film to a newbie just because he made a modest hit with an indie found-footage film? Isn't that being a little presumptuous?
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:06 am
Whitly wrote:What I don't understand about this movie is why you'd give a big-budget action film to a newbie just because he made a modest hit with an indie found-footage film? Isn't that being a little presumptuous?

It's the indie-to-studio pipeline that's become so hot now. Studios find directors of semi-well received small budget films and get them to direct whatever franchise they want to revive/continue, and they believe the indie director won't say no (and won't ask for much pay) because he's afraid of stepping on toes and ostracizing himself from the industry. It's all about hire someone A.) They can control, and B.)They don't have to pay much.

Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:31 am
Or, if you're slightly less cynical, it's an attempt to foster the next generation of talent and bring some fresh perspective where old hands have failed.
Seal Fodder
Seal Fodder
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:40 pm
Yet another Marvel movie ruining some of the company's best characters.
Thanks a lot, 20th Century Fox.

Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil!
A Smooth Criminal
A Smooth Criminal
Location: The Other Side Of Darkness, just up the road from Parts Unknown
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:12 pm
It was made for the sole purpose of keeping the rights to it. When a company buys the rights to something, they have to do something with it at least once evevry 7 years or the rights automatically go back to the original owner. Look it up. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer was almost exactly 7 years before the release of this movie. They rushed to push this out not to make a good movie, but to keep Fantastic Four for themselves.

Fantasic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer--- 2007

Fant4stic------------------------------ 2015

Trump victory. RIP Earth
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:00 pm
titanhades70 wrote:It was made for the sole purpose of keeping the rights to it. When a company buys the rights to something, they have to do something with it at least once evevry 7 years or the rights automatically go back to the original owner. Look it up. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer was almost exactly 7 years before the release of this movie. They rushed to push this out not to make a good movie, but to keep Fantastic Four for themselves.

Fantasic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer--- 2007

Fant4stic------------------------------ 2015

Wouldn't that be 8 years?
Next

Return to Movies and TV