TV Shows You've Been Watching Recently

See any good moviefilms lately? Let us know!
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:52 pm
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:42 pm
The Legend of Korra - How dare people call this show an "animated drama" when it is already a drama, with some comedy. Animation is not a genre, it's a style, not like noir of course. And so far, I'm loving every minute of it as it really deals with mature plot lines.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Finally got to watching the first episodes, and I want to slap my younger self for missing out on this show because I can't believe how funny and awesome this show is.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:59 pm
A lot of Power Rangers stuff actually. Mostly because I got a Legacy Saba Sword recently that I'll be (hopefully) using in my videos.
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:11 am
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 series) - 75% finished with the first season, and I gotta admit, this may be the best TMNT TV show I've seen since the 2003 one. The 80s were fine, but not very memorable for me.

South Park's new season has become very progressive and I just keep laughing as hard and Trey Parker and Matt Stone are genius with keeping the town PC. It's so great.
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:59 pm
Sherlock Holmes (American version) - it's different from the BBC one for sure but still is very enjoyable.

Supernatural - FINALLY caught up on. Only took a year to watch all 11 seasons.

Doctor Who - Half way through season 2 on Netflix. VERY different and very British. Taking me a bit to get over the Scifi craziness.

Gotham - God damn this show is good.

PSN: Nipps_the_Bear
3DS: 2466-3151-7359
Complete. Global. Saturation.
Complete. Global. Saturation.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:48 am
Been watching season 3 of Arrow and season 1 of The Flash since they popped up on Netflix. I've been enjoying The Flash SO much more than Arrow because it's mostly enjoyable, sci-fi/superhero goodness without nearly as much of Arrow's angsty, cry-me-a-river personal drama. I like me some good character development, but there's character development and then there's running characters into the ground. Not only that, but the motivations for many decisions in Arrow are based on those stupid, petty personal dramas rather than anything that would ever warrant taking actions of the scale that they do, whereas in The Flash, when those personal issues are placed in their proper context within the show, despite having "science" that would give a wizard a run for his money, the plot is a lot easier to follow and a lot more engaging. It also helps that Barry is a much more likable character than Oliver in their respective shows.
Let's Play Sonic Spinball! Part 5: Showdown 2 - The Battle
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:34 pm
Season 3 of Arrow is the worst. I liked that they gave the supporting cast a bigger role but the plot takes all kinds of weird directions and character motivations switch from episode to episode whenever the plot demands there must be some sort of conflict or drama.

Jury is still out on Season 4, but I am liking the whole team element a bit more, and the fight and stunt work is still the best on tv.

It also isn't far to compare it to Flash since Flash hit the ground running and nailed just about everything from day 1 and only got better as the season went on.
Spoiler
time travel? not just alternate dimensions but a multiverse? a talking monkey? It it managed to pull these off with ease
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:35 pm
Taking a break from The Walking Dead on Netflix and branching out to The Flash and Arrow. So far, I like what I've seen. So far I see people are already calling out Season 3 of Arrow as not great. Hoo boy, can't wait to see how these series unravels.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:22 pm
Watching the mid season 6 premiere of TWD right now.

Spoiler
Negan's already fucking dead??!?!?!?!

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:08 am
I've watched Terminator SC Chronicles and now I'm on season 2 of YuGiOh
PreviousNext

Return to Movies and TV