TV Shows You've Been Watching Recently

See any good moviefilms lately? Let us know!

Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:50 am
I haven't watched any TV shows recently, but I plan on revisiting several videogame-based anime and tv shows next year for a specific reason! The only hint is that some of them came from 4Kids!
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:32 pm
*paitently waiting for Gotham, Sleepy Hollow, and How to Get Away With Murder to come back in January*
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:06 am
Goodbye forever, Parks and Recreation. You beautiful, wonderful, hilarious, heartwarming, phenomenal work of art.
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:42 am
I'm taking advantage of Saturdays from now on to catch up on The Walking Dead, and I'm already on Season 2, and the Asian finds the barn.

Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:56 pm
I keep looking for older series on Netflix. I've been watching That 70's Show.

Chris Latour
Snakehead Games
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:57 pm
Still watching Avatar Book 2, and they reached the city of Ba Sing Se, and I cannot believe the huge allegory of what this nation represents, and how accurate it portrays it. I'm so glad to be living in where I am now.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:30 pm
Started watching Better Call Saul and I like it so far. Saul was one of my favorite characters from Breaking Bad and this series sticks to what makes Saul great. Still, it doesn't feel like that great of a departure from Breaking Bad. We see an unhappy, unfulfilled man who, under much less dramatic circumstances than Walter White, gets dragged into a dark and unfamiliar world against his will and we follow this man striving towards an end through morally ambiguous means, while we at the same time see this man adapting to that world and the effect it has on his environment. If I am not entirely mistaken, that's the exact story of Breaking Bad.

That being said, Bob Odenkirk is fantastic as Saul, and it will remind you why you went "fuck yeah" when you heard there was going to be a spin-off with Saul. It's entertaining at the very least and it made me fondly remember Breaking Bad.

It might seem a bit hypocritical of me to like this show when I in another thread in this exact subforum said that uninspired nostalgia fueled reboots suck, and that's because it is.
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:32 pm
Steven universe is a great show and people should watch it because reasons.
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:56 pm
Watched all the Supernatural seasons up to the latest one on Netflix. Can't believe how good it is considering the plots they've done. New binge watch is DareDevil.

PSN: Nipps_the_Bear
3DS: 2466-3151-7359
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:16 pm
Avatar: The Last Airbender Book 3 - Just got to episode 5, and it was interesting to see the antagonists on vacation. Plus, I actually love these characters more because they got more fleshed out more than any other bad guy in any animation series I've seen since Batman: The Animated Series.

The Walking Dead (Season 3) - It's so cool seeing Carl not only able to handle a gun, but able to help take point. But Hershel.....:(
PreviousNext

Return to Movies and TV