TV Shows You've Been Watching Recently

See any good moviefilms lately? Let us know!
Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:46 pm
Just watched the lastest episode of Gotham. Its awesome!!
King of Thieves
King of Thieves
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:44 pm
Methoda wrote:Just watched the lastest episode of Gotham. Its awesome!!

I liked everything about it except Barbara. >.<
Interweb~Metaking~Distro~Chaotic~Wulfon~Tiel~

Shiznita wrote:I hereby claim page 182 as mine, everyone stay out or else. Image
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:56 pm
Started watching Flight of the Conchords and am halfway through the first season. The songs are my least favorite part about it. They feel unnecessary and it feels like the only reason they're there is to sell their music. But since I am already a fan of their music, I'm like "oh yeah, it's this song" and then I just skip past that part.

Despite that, it's well written and pretty funny and worth watching if you're into that kind of humor.
Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:41 pm
Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and Marvel: Agents of Shield are the series that I watch.
COLLISION ZERO - VIDEOGAME METAL: http://www.youtube.com/collisionzero
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:07 am
I just watched Mad Men's "Commissions and Fees".

Don't talk to me right now, I'm sad.
Step it Up!
Step it Up!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:09 pm
Bojack Horseman

Kind of perplexed about this one. It wasn't insanely funny but there were enough funny parts to keep me watching and the dramatic moments were hit or miss ranging from painfully boring to decently heartfelt.
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:56 pm
Swat Kats: The Radical Squadron

Got it on DVD, and such nostalgia after watching the first episode. It's definitely Top Gun meets Batman, but with cat people, and I'm glad I got this old series.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:39 pm
Gotham
Spoiler
I am pleasently surprised that, while they didn't quite take it in the direction I had -hoped- they would, they also didn't turn it into a cheap "Batman's Rogue's Gallery" show. Sure they have tapped into the lore well of Batman quite a bit, but have done it tastefully and in good moderate doses. My only complaint with this is that they're teetering on the cusp of "too many sub plots", in particular with regards to Barbra Kean/Gordon. We get it that she has a hard time with Jim being a honest cop in a corrupt city; you don't need to reinforce it with his significant multiple times every episode, with her changing her stance as much in the same span :? (In comparison to that I actually find myself not having a problem with their usage of Bruce & Alfred, provided they hopefully don't try and involve them any more currently then they are.)

Other then that, a great series so far and must watch for any hardcore Batman fan

Agents of SHIELD
Spoiler
I stuck with this series all the way through the first season, and I felt like it paid off. While yes, I will agree the middle of it until the mid season finale and then a few episodes after it again, it seemed to lack any proper direction. That said they did a fantastic job fixing it and creating, imho, some must watch TV for any MCU fans out there.

So far Season 2 has picked up right were S1 left off, and is still going strong. The dynamics created with the Captain America crossover and their subsequent improved use of Marvel assets/lore has made for a much better show, basically what I was hoping it would've been the entire time from the start, but alas.

If you're one of the fans that had given up the series from S1 and yet to check it out again, I strongly recommend you do. You won't be disappointed.

White Collar
Spoiler
A pretty solid series & fresh take on the whole (over played) Cop/Crime Prime Time Drama. It's too bad that this 6th is it's last (abbreviated) season. The entire cast of the show is magnificent and the lite comedy bits keep it entertaining from start to finish. If you've never seen it before it's a solid show to Marathon (the first 4, and probably 5th) via Netflix if you can.

Grimm
Spoiler
Speaking of departures from the tried & true Crime Dramas, Grimm is still going strong. This is a show I missed for it's first year and a half, only picking it up toward the end of the second season. I'm glad I did.

If you haven't seen it but like shows like Haven, Once Upon a Time, Being Human, etc then you will dig Grimm.
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:25 am
I technically saw this on Comedy Central's website, but I watched the season finale of South Park. It was funny, but the end should have had Mr. Hankey, but instead we get PewDiePie, especially for a holiday special. But now that I think about it, it takes one annoying YouTuber to take down another YouTuber I suppose.
You'll be a Hero, in Time
You'll be a Hero, in Time
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:23 pm
The last actual show I watched was WWE. I'm back from college and before I left me and my grandma(seriously, my grandma) used to watch all the shows and ppvs together. We just finished TLC last night. That Ambrose vs Wyatt though!

But the only show I've been consistently watching since starting college is Spartacus. I started from season 1, and I'm one episode from finishing season 3. It's by far one of the most well done series I've seen, up there with Sons of Anarchy if not better.
"This ends when I grant them my forgiveness, not the other way around." - Captain James Flint
PreviousNext

Return to Movies and TV