Professional Wrestling Talk(WWE, TNA, etc.)

See any good moviefilms lately? Let us know!
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:49 am
Over the past couple of years I really find myself preferring tournaments over "proper" storyline based wrestling. As my "fondest" memories are those of CWC and Dusty Tag Team Classic and UK tournament. Hell, just yesterday I've watched 4 episodes of Mae Young Classic, but I can't sit through run of the mill WWE PPV.
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
Sweet Tooth's Daddy
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:11 am
Tommahawk wrote:Over the past couple of years I really find myself preferring tournaments over "proper" storyline based wrestling. As my "fondest" memories are those of CWC and Dusty Tag Team Classic and UK tournament. Hell, just yesterday I've watched 4 episodes of Mae Young Classic, but I can't sit through run of the mill WWE PPV.

WCPW Just finished up their World Cup Tournament a few weeks ago. They had some pretty awesome matches in there. Rey Mysterio VS Will Osprey was awesome
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:08 am
It just seems that timed nature of tournament just gives wrestlers more freedom to go all out as compared to saving yourself for a weekly grind. Suppose that means I should check out more indies.
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
Previous

Return to Movies and TV