While playing a game. What music do you listen to?

Snoop Lion Everyday.

Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:49 pm
Hey guys. I just remembered, while playing Rohan, I remembered the songs of Coldplay playing at my game's background. And it just felt like I want to go back when I hear those songs. Anyone relates? :D
Sun, I am Proud
Sun, I am Proud
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:59 pm
Depends on the game. Usually just what the game plays. It is tailor-made to gel with the game, itself. However, there is the occasion where I'll mute the game and play epic music over it. Ala the playlists all over YouTube "the most epic" that, that, and the other. That or I'll play the ORAS pst over it. Because that thing's soundtrack was amazing. Particularly the Zinnia stuffs. Yep. Listening to Pokemon Music over Dragon Age... like a boss.
NNTV
One-Stop Shop for COMICS | CARTOONS | MOVIES | SMASH BROS.
NetworkNextTV
Mystical Adminja
Mystical Adminja
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:45 am
Contra III with Iron Maiden's Brave New World album

The shadow of the Wicker Man is rising up and you have to follow the Ghosts of Navigators into a savage Brave New World. It is up to two Blood Brothers who are also Mercenaries to rise up. They fall into a Dream of Mirrors and battle the Fallen Angel and Nomad (or maybe they are the Nomads.) By the end they go Out of the Silent Planet to fight aliens and learn that there is a Thin Line Between Love and Hate.
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:30 am
I play a lot of games where there's a a ton of collectibles or side missions that have no real importance, so I sometimes mute the game and listen to podcasts while I play. And at times if a new album has been released and it's available in Spotify, I'll listen to that while gaming.
Mr. ChaoticMeltdown is one rad dude
Two-time g1AfterDark Award-winner.
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:18 am
OST is there for a reason
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.

Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:18 pm
Seriously, I agree with the response "depending" on the game. Well, but to my own thought, my playlist is seriously about all the songs getting randomly played on my music player. But when Coldplay starts, I just remembered playing Rohan. Because when it comes to grinding, the game music itself is some sort of "getting tired" because it plays over and over so I decided to play my own music as well. :)

NOTE: Im not saying that Rohan background music s*cks but there will be always a time that you will get bored because the same tracks will be played over and over.

Probably, in my own opinion, games should choose or create game background music too catchy. haha.
Best Backpack Ever
Best Backpack Ever
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:30 am
Usually I listen to stuff that gets me pumped up, like EBM or industrial.
When I play Call of Duty I need Front Line Assembly, Prodigy or something like that in the background.
But yeah, it does depend on the game.
Alyxx' Game Room - Game Reviews, Top 10's & other stuff by Alyxx
Origin ID: Alyxxandria

Robber in Training
Robber in Training
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:16 pm
Alyxx wrote:Usually I listen to stuff that gets me pumped up, like EBM or industrial.
When I play Call of Duty I need Front Line Assembly, Prodigy or something like that in the background.
But yeah, it does depend on the game.

I agree with your idea. I actually hear the songs (now) like Karonkon Spice to give out positive vibes while playing my game. Instead of raging onto something if someone failed this song gets me at peace. Haha. PVP at Rohan though is very intense.
Scavenger Extraordinaire
Scavenger Extraordinaire
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:32 pm
Well the first time I did the boss fight against the Metal gear in Phantom pain I just had to play this...

Spoiler
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTQIogLBFBs[/youtube]
Part of my plan
Spoiler

Return to Music