It's more awkward then anything as, none of us speak Korean ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
Add me on Nintendo Network: ComicSans
PSN: Naitok
3DS: 5327 - 0924 - 4505

Spoiler
Faithful g1
Faithful g1
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:14 am
My siblings listen to rap. I have headphones for this....since I listen to classical/foreign music, which no one else in my family understands/likes very much, if at all. xD
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:00 am
Bothers taste in music is a piece of shit. Mother's okay - we usually have common ground, dad's dead so no music for him
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:48 pm
My family as a whole has a very eclectic taste in music. My mother likes reggae, R&B, island, pop and hip hop - my father likes rap and some classic rock - my sister likes pop and country - and the rest of my siblings tend to like what I like. I like all of the above (except country), as well as JRock, Alt Rock, KPop, classical and some chiptunes.

My family tends to roll with each others tastes, but other than my sister, we all hate country, so she tends to get teased for it. And I get teased for my fanaticism with K-Pop. Not so much with the music though, as my parents are casual fans of BIGBANG (especially T.O.P), Psy, 2NE1, f(x) and EXO, they tease me more so for my obsession with the Korean culture - similar to how I was obsessed with Japanese culture from when I was kid up until recently.

Other than country, my family (except for my sister) tends to not like dubstep.
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
The Best Offense is a Strong Defense!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:26 am
My mother only listens to what's on her phone, which feels like i'm listening to the same 10 songs on repeat. She would get a new album, and completely forget about the older ones.

Me, I'm a jack-of-all-trades kind of person. There's something from every genre I like. Though I tend to listen to the classical, rock, j-pop, and k-pop genres more often.
PSN: Prince_Blueblood
Steam: Greninja
http://steamcommunity.com/id/hero_of_tempest/

Just let me know that you're from Screwattack.
An Empty Quote
An Empty Quote
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:27 am
I don't dare listen music when my parents are in the same house. When I was younger and I listened hip hop I listened music without headphones (weird, because hip hop back then had very "vittu" oriented lyrics). Nowdays I listen game music and metal mostly (sometimes EBM), so I don't dare, because metal is too loud or because the singer sounds so unreal (King Diamond or Udo Dirkschneider for example).
Spoiler
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
I Just Got the Bundle for Free
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:35 pm
No one in my family appreciates my death metal.
Press X to Hug Family
Press X to Hug Family
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:56 pm
Jawshy wrote:No one in my family appreciates my death metal.

Poor Jawshy
Spoiler
Cyrax wrote:oh...well, shit. I'm stupid.

JohnnyFarrar wrote:Mex is awful and anyone who thinks otherwise should feel bad.
Head for the Garden of Madness!
Head for the Garden of Madness!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:45 pm
My parents always like to listen to classic rock (including my brother), and my brother likes to listen to classic rock, any rock and roll music and Dragonforce.

For me, I like listening to hard rock and metal when I was in middle school and high school, then when I was in junior or senior year, I stop listening to KFMA radio, and I get started listening to techno, electronica, euro dance, dance, and trance, and it was good and I'm starting to like it and that's why I get started listening to mostly euro dance on my winamp radio.
Sig created by Flapperdoodle remixed by Abrams X
Party Demon
Party Demon
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:09 pm
My father is expessly prohibited from listening to any of my thrash, death or black metal, due to the inevitable claims of it being "demonic". That said, Ive been able to show him some progressive metal like Dream Theater and he really liked it. Hes introduced me to a lot of great rock from his time.

My mom has less in the way of taste (she typically listens to just modern radio music), but at the same time she doesnt even care what I listen to and has bought me several metal albums for christmas when i asked for them.
(thanks Darkseid for the sig)

Dum bum bum
PreviousNext

Return to Music